Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prissy

Was David was in Bali-Indonesia?

A girl posted it at dc.org, maybe someone know more about it and who knows, maybe we will have some pics.

Quote :

On Oct 7-9, DC came to Bali, Indonesia..he stayed on a hotel where I was training (they stayed in a same hotel! ), and how stupid I am, I didn't realize that the handsome guy I met, is Cook!!!!

The girl who posted this news said that Sony BMG Asia crews and some celebs came to the hotel (dunno what's the hotel name) to discuss about their (the celebs) albums, for released in Asia (i dunno about the detail).
One of the celebs is David. That girl met and said hello to him, but didn't recognize him! (how can? ) She's blame herself for it, and why she didn't bring camera!
Oh yes, she said that DC wore silver blazer!

I just met this handsome guy..and didn't realize it was David Cook.. OMG, how is this possible?!

@Jul wrote:
I just met this handsome guy..and didn't realize it was David Cook.. OMG, how is this possible?!

That is what I was thinking.How can anyone talk to David and do not know who he is? scratchscratch

Luck girl. Shocked

@Gwen4791 wrote:
Dang! That boy's been busy!!!

He has been like everywhere.I just hope he hadn't come to Brazil and I missed it. LOL Face

He is the best when it comes to travel without anyone knows.

PrissyCOOKieBR wrote:
@Jul wrote:

That is what I was thinking.How can anyone talk to David and do not know who he is? scratchscratch

Luck girl. Shocked

I don't believe she didn't recognize him !!! Where she came from ??? Jupiter ??? Mars ???
ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

PrissyCOOKieBR wrote:
@Gwen4791 wrote:
Dang! That boy's been busy!!!

He has been like everywhere.I just hope he hadn't come to Brazil and I missed it. LOL Face

He is the best when it comes to travel without anyone knows.

Pri,
we must be attentive... if he comes we must run to meet him !!!! DroolDroolDrool

I'd like to know how he manages to travel to all these places AROUND THE WORLD and none of us know about before hand or immediately afterwards.

I'm guessing the person who wrote the original post doesn't utilize English as their first language...?

I'd like to know how he manages to travel to all these places AROUND THE WORLD and none of us know about before hand or immediately afterwards.

I'm guessing the person who wrote the original post doesn't utilize English as their first language...?

No, she is a girl from Indonesia, and it was her friedn who saw David.

I hope he can have some time to relax at the amazing beaches of Bali (which I dream to visit one day !!!!)

@Piper wrote:
I hope he can have some time to relax at the amazing beaches of Bali (which I dream to visit one day !!!!)

That is right, I hope he relaxed in some beach there.

Does anyone else think David being in a music meeting in other country wearing silver blazer is was kind of Thud_oldThud_oldThud_old .

Guest Guest
I'd like confirmation of this story. I'm sorta skeptical on it at the moment.

Guest Guest
I'm with you, Hunt. I need some more confirmation before I buy that he was in Indonesia last Tuesday through Thursday. Since we know he's in New York today, and it sounds like he's been there working on the record for a bit.

Who on earth doesn't know him?! If he will visit here in our country, I think I will collapsed!! ROFLOL

Vangie
Keeper of the Edgy Rocker
 untitl74.jpg

I'm skeptical too. That's an awful long way to go for 2 days!!!

Sorry, this sounds like B.S. I think he was probably in L.A. working on the CD all last week, to be honest.

I'm skeptical too. In one of the radio interviews from this morning, he said he finished recording on Thursday. How could he be in Indonesia if he was still recording?

Yes, I find it very surprising that he was in Indonesia just a few days ago ; good if he was but I am skeptical too.

Not to mention travel to Indonesia wouldn't take a few hours. I took a flight from L.A. to Sydney once and it was 14 hours! Shocked

@pixie659 wrote:
I'm skeptical too. In one of the radio interviews from this morning, he said he finished recording on Thursday. How could he be in Indonesia if he was still recording?

Thinking better...it seems a little bit ODD !!! Indeed !!!! scratchscratch

THis is reminding me of a post someone made on the AI boards when someone had said that David had sent them a letter and an email.

@nightlyt wrote:
THis is reminding me of a post someone made on the AI boards when someone had said that David had sent them a letter and an email.

Yikes

Guest Guest
It would take a whole day to get over here and then going back (or is it coming? you lose a whole day--cuz of the time differnce)...so come here, 2 or 3 days here, one day+ going back...add on the jet-lag...the guy would be passed out right now....I doubt this is true.....

And someone would have heard about it.....

@nightlyt wrote:

I remember this, it started a quite heated discussion. I don't remember the girl who posted giving a proof or did I miss out a few pages?

Anyway, Indonesia is like near Philippines. It's a trip I can afford *I think* AND I'LL DEFINITELY RECOGNIZE THE GUY!!!! There's a possibility that he'll be there but I don't think it is as of this moment. He's just darn busy.

No, there was never any proof that I recall.

I just want him to come to Tennessee!

naaahhh.. i dont think so... i doubt it... ?????? i should have heard the news before hand.. but there's none... i think that was just a look-alike!

I highly doubt it was him ?? cookielicious22 is probably right and it was look alike.

I am glad that I am not the only one that was a bit weary of this ... plus if David was going to go to Bali he wouldnt be there just for a day or two ... he would stay for at least a week or two ..

Sooooooo....he did all these interviews yesterday about all the great and exciting things that are happening to him, and he didn't once mention that he was in Indonesia? Well, sure, because I'm sure that before he became a rock star he went to Indonesia every other day, so this is no big deal for him.

I'm skeptical, in case you haven't guessed.

These David sightings make me laugh. Especially about him being in a silver blazer (I get an image of a cheesy metallic jacket for some reason).

These David sightings make me laugh. Especially about him being in a silver blazer (I get an image of a cheesy metallic jacket for some reason).

LOL, yeah, that does sound pretty cheesy. It reminds me of something... I saw one of the Jonas Brothers (hey, don't judge me... I have young kids so Disney Chanel is on a lot... hard to avoid these things) wearing a hideous gold lame blazer the other day. I think that look is just a little too Elton John for David.

Guest Guest
Remember the metallic suits of the '80's? With the skinny black ties?

This image reminds me of Ducky in Sixteen Candles for some reason.

You're right Hunt! Awwww... Ducky. But Ducky was Pretty in Pink, not Sixteen Candles. Sixteen Candles had Long DUCK Dong... lol. Those are some of my fav all time movies. The 80's were so much fun.

Aww man I love the Donger. One of my favorite movie characters ever.

I am a huge Brat Pack fan, I own them all.

Yep, he was great! "No more yanky my wanky!" ROFLOL My absolute favorite was the Breakfast Club. I had such a crush on Jud Nelson after that role.

In an effort to keep this DC related, let me say that if they were ever to do a remake of Breakfast Club, David would be a great choice to play the role of Bender. I know he doesn't look like a high school student, but neither did Jud Nelson.

Poor Ducky, I always felt bad for him, lol. John Hughes was the man, though. I love 80's movies...

30Somethin, I never thought Jud looked like a teen either, but he was perfect for that role! And I could see David playing a smartass outcast. I wonder if he's into those kinds of movies too?

Oops this thread is about Bali. So umm, yeah, I don't believe he was there. Wink

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.