Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Why do I do it??

Today is my daughters 3rd Birthday and so I've had a Birthday tea for her...please can someone remind me...NEVER AGAIN!!! Laughing (sure I say this every year )

There were 7 kids, 2 teenagers and 7 adults all in my tiny front room, and I am now hurting so much you wouldnt believe it. Sad Luckily my friend was here to help out with everything, or dont know how I would of got through it Sad

Oh well at least Phoebe had a fab day today, it was lovely to see her laughing and playing with her friends and family congratulations She has had loads of fantastic cards and presents and really had an amazing day....Birthday are always so much more special for young kids congratulationscongratulations

Guest Guest

Happy birthday to your daughter...
And I agree with ursula Smile

Happy birthday to your daughter from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to her!

You do it ,because you're a wonderful mother!!!!! I am so sorry that you're hurting and wish I could take it away. Pain is an evil thing that just interrupts our lives. I hope you have a good book for tonight when the kiddos sleep and attempt some rest.

I am thinking about you

Happy Birthday to your daughter honey !!!!!!

i wish her all the best,
and i also wish you feel better by now

Thanks everyone

I'm hoping tomorrow will be less pain and more energy...really need it as I have sooooooo much cleaning up to do after today Laughing

you did it because u want her to be happy Smile i feel the same too, kenzy had her bday a few days back we invited few friends and relatives, i was so tired and feeling sick bcoz of my condition but still i want something to make my daughter happy on her special day, it just comes once in a year, kids deserve this kind of event...

happy birthday phoebe

you're such a great mom!!
we'll remind you not to do it next year after her 4th year b-day party!!

Well, you could always do what my mother did; she would have us invite the same number of friends as the age we were turning, minus one. So, next year, you invite three children (your daughter would be the fourth). Mom read this in some "how to parent" book. Although, I must say us kids were not too fond of the rule!

Unfortunately that wouldnt work here...I have to invite her cousins and obviously my other daughter will be there so that takes her over the 3 already Sad

Congrats to you for being such a wonderful mum to your kids. Smile That is such a wonderful thing.

Happy Birthday wishes again to Phoebe.

Aww To Phoebe ... Thats A Wonderfull Thing ... congratulations
Best Wishes Again To Phoebe ,.... <3

little kids party are always fun for them and a pain for grown ups... im sure all the laughs and smiles from pheobe worth all the effort
besides 3 years is a very important birthday, coz its the firts one they will ever remeber, so its important its a big one. at least thats how we think here in my country.
congratulations for your doughter's brthday, and take a long bath and rest, you deserve it, wonderful mom
Smile

Guest Guest

I'm glad Phoebe and you had a great time Lisa...

Some people have the custom here of taking to church on a special ceremony to kids when turn 3 years old, I actually did it with my first son (more used with girls than boys) but his father wanted to do it so I accept it, after that a party has to be done of course

Best wishes to Phoebe