Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

12/09/11 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza Concert

You know, we talk about how shows like this make every last little hassle and dollar and hour we went through to get to the point of being at one of his shows is worth it a million times over.

It seems pretty clear that he feels exactly the same.

Oh, we were trying to figure out how many people were at the show last night and I just looked online and the capacity of Irving Plaza is about 1,200.

Sounded more like 120,000 to me. Smile

Seriously, I've been to shows in Giants Stadium (the old one and the new one) - Bruce, U2, Bon Jovi. I've heard crowds of 60-80,000 for all three of those shows go freaking insane for these mega-acts. Every one person of the crowd last night was worth 100 people in those crowds. I had to plug my ears to protect them from the screaming more times than I can count, starting from before he even sang the first note.

Guest Guest
I wish every single show could be like that. For him and for us. He was clearly emotional and thankful. The crowd was clearly in the palm of his hand. The love and appreciation flowing back and forth between the stage and the audience was palpable last night. Hell I almost felt like he was reaching out to touch me through the ustream. I can't even imagine how it felt to actually be there.

Wow. This show sounds like it was AMAZING. I'm so happy for all of you who got to be there in the flesh! I'm loving all the pictures and recaps, but freaking out because none of the videos are working for me Freaked! Is there a direct link where I could watch them?

NYC Irving Plaza 096 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

NYC Irving Plaza 093 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

I have many many more to look thru and touch up, but my computer is dying. Should be in Texas in less than an hour and then I'll attempt videos.

I can't express how grateful I am for Stacy taking me in for this trip and putting up with all my travel fails. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. This trip meant the world to me. Heart

Shit, now I'm crying again.

Guest Guest
Your pictures are amazing, Jamie!

April, try going to youtube and doing a search for David Cook Irving Plaza, and they should pop right up for you.

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for sharing this experience with us.!

The videos, pix, and recaps are priceless.!!

I love being able to come here and, feel like I was a part of something special.
And, it truly sounds like last night was something very special... for the fans
as well as David. (makes me wonder how he'll be able to stay off the
road until February...)

Another thing that I love about this place... we get each other.!!
Group Hug1Go WordNerds!Awww Love

justforme wrote:
I wish every single show could be like that. For him and for us. He was clearly emotional and thankful. The crowd was clearly in the palm of his hand. The love and appreciation flowing back and forth between the stage and the audience was palpable last night. Hell I almost felt like he was reaching out to touch me through the ustream. I can't even imagine how it felt to actually be there.

I also wish every single show could be like that. For him and for us. HeartHeart
I also wish every single David's fan could have an experience like that you had !! Group Hug1
I could not avoid the tears with the recaps, the photos, the videos !! Melt Specially with FIM and REM !!
I cried both by the emotion he and the audience shared - that touched us all deeply - although we are not there...
But also for the great desire to had been there sharing this moment LIVE ....
Maybe one day....one dream at a time ... Fingers Crossed!!!

Guest Guest

"We've got some surprises" banter by bobsessive:

Guest Guest

Aside from the label reps, there were several music publicists at this concert. I happened upon the twitter of one of them, Kevin Chiaramonte (@musicpub) and I'd say Dave won him over quite well:

His tweets - if you go to his twitter page, you can click the links to the pictures he tweeted.

Quote :

Full house at Iriving Plaza for David Cook. Considering all that is happening in NY tonight, it is a good sign for him.

Steven Van Zandt just walked in to the VIP section at David Cook. Who knew the E Street Band was an Idol fan?

ladynsearch: @MusicPub Lol! Steven Van Zandt and David Cook are friends Smile

ahhh that would make sense. The amount of David Cook facts I don't know is showing. Smile

NemoCookFan: @musicpub You're kidding right? E Street Band has great taste in brilliant musicians - hence the David Cook concert at Irving Plaza!

lol. I know now. And I'm here so I guess that counts for me too.

David Cook takes the stage. Circadian as opener

Right into Heroes. Sounds great. Crowd eating it up.

David Cook - We were everything that's right at the wrong time...I know that we tried but this is the last goodbye.

So I'll let you go I will set you free And when you see what you need to see And when you find you Come back to me.

David Cook brings out King's X drummer for Dogman. Impressive. Still have that record

Pre-song shot by David Cook before doing 8 Days A Week with Ryan Starr and Little Steven.

David Cook rocking the Beatles with Ryan Star and Little Steven

David Cook sounding amazing on Rock N Roll by Zeppelin. Little Steven on guitar.

NemoCookFan: @MusicPub Yep!!! told you so, told you so, told you so. Smile

You were right. Thanks for the heads up. Didn't expect the Beatles/Led Zep covers. Impressed to say the least.

Guest Guest
I know, isn't that great?

I have to pause a moment to say I really hope it doesn't feel to anyone who wasn't there like those of us who were, and are trying to express what we experienced, like we are gloating. Or boasting that our show was "better" than yours. Or he loves us more than the fans in the south or midwest or west coast or international. Or vice-versa. It's not like that.

It's just... and this world is both overused and inadequate... the show was epic for me. And I want you ALL to feel what I did. I wish you ALL had been there. I keep coming back into this thread and posting over and over to try to convey as much as I can about the experience because living vicariously through someone for a DC experience isn't the same as being there, I know, but it's... you all WERE a part of it in a way when we can successfully share what it was like for us. And it's paramount to me that you all feel it. That incredible connection he forges with us, through his music, some of us are lucky enough to be there physically to experience it when it happens. Some of us are lucky enough to meet him face-to-face and see the gratitude in his eyes when we try to express (and usually fail utterly to do so lol) what his music means to us or thank him, etc.

I know hearing about it isn't as life-changing as being there. I've heard about plenty of shows I am totally stark-raving jealous of the people who were there and, dammit, why didn't I get that show? But the shows that end up being... "epic" for lack of a better word, that's just luck. That the tickets all sold to people heavily invested or open and willing to get into him, to become invested in his music. And something just happens. This nuclear reaction that always simmers or boils at his shows just reaches a tipping point and goes out of control. You never know when it's going to happen. I'm sure he doesn't either.

And you know, if there are 1,200 people at a show, there are 1,200 different levels of how the show affected someone. 1,205 if you count the boys Wink. Whatever show you were last at, it was probably more epic to you than Irving Plaza was to someone in the crowd. In fact, near me at the show was a group of young girls who seemed practically indifferent most of the show. They were more concerned with mocking other audience members and pouting, I'm guessing because they were 1 row back of the barricades and not front row. They got sucked into the vortex eventually I think, but hell, it may not have been until 2 minutes before it was over when he was leaning out over them reaching for hands.

I know I found the Allentown show only average for me in terms of DC shows. But I know someone who was 2 feet from me, sharing "moments" with me throughout, and to her, it was one of the best shows she'd been to. For me, sharing it with her, and with Jamie, were the highlights. But I felt David didn't connect with us as much as he sometimes does. (I blamed the never-off guitar and have to say Irving Plaza may have proven my point there. Razz ) But she made me realize part of the reason I felt that way was that the last show I'd been to before Allentown was York. Which was one of those "epic" [note to self: find/create a new word to describe Irving Plaza because epic does not set it apart enough] crowd connection shows. Whereas her last was one with less connection than Allentown.

So... whatever show YOU got the most out of, in person or vicariously, THAT was the most epic show. If you haven't felt that connection like it were a physical rope between your soul and David's and to that of everyone else there... I just want to try and share my most intense experiences of it in hopes that you can feel it, too, because it exists. You don't have to be there to be a part of it. It's like when David tweeted after the Busch Gardens show, "Had so much fun this weekend! Thank you, everyone, for being a part of it. Have a great week ahead!" I 1000% believe that he knew the show was being u-streamed, and read the responses from all those people around the world saying how the stream made them feel a part of the show, especially those who likely will never be able to physically be at a show. He meant them, too. Every one of them. He loves us all. And I want to try to share that with you all. As I believe he tries to too.

Okay, was that my most rambling post EVER or what? LOL flag

Guest Guest

Well we've always known you were kind of wordy Stacy LOL flag

Guest Guest
LOL Face You're just a true Word Nerd, Stacy.

I love when people share their experiences. And sure, I'm a little green that I wasn't there last night, because it was a [insert whatever word Stacy comes up with that goes beyond "epic"] show. That was obvious even in the ustream.

But you are so right... everyone has their own experience, and it can be colored by many things... including what you have seen before. For me, on this tour, Cincinnati was epic. It's still probably my favorite show of his I've seen live. And when I went to Greensburg afterwards, it was a bit of a let down to me. (Not that I didn't enjoy it, but it was following that "epic" concert of mine, and it wasn't on quite the same par.) But you know I've seen people who were at Greensburg who thought it was an epic show. And you know what? That's awesome. Different people connect in different ways on different nights, and that's what makes David's shows so special. For us all.

But all in all, I will say that I'm pretty sure those of you who were at Irving Plaza last night got the show of the tour - as well as the show of the night LOL Face and we're all so lucky that everyone is so willing to share it with us. Hug

Okay, some of my favorite moments from yesterday, memory snapshots:

David leaning out over the crowd in REM, but more specifically, just the one line, "Is this story worth forgetting? Him belting the shit out of it, and me too. Smile

Making new friends at the end of the VIP line. Hope you remember to find this forum this weekend, Amy & Bethany! But not Vanessa. [/inside joke with someone I've just met. But my point is I love how that happens to us all at and around DC shows.]

Screaming the chorus of BBS in Lori's face as she did likewise to me.

Dogman. Didn't know that song before. And part of me few weeks of pre-show ritual is to NOT watch show videos so that the songs are all fresh to me at my shows. That song fucking ROCKS. And Kyle on Andy's piano, then juping over his head, lol. Considering how much use he makes of his limited space behind the drums, I should not have been surprised at how all over the place and energetic he was when he was let loose, lol.

Sharing the VIP with Jamie, in particular the photos I can't wait for. We both already had photos (note my avi) and didn't "need" another but wanted to capture the shared moment. I just hope my boob didn't pop out of my dress during our Charlie's Angels pose, lol.

Eight Days a Week / Rock & Roll. Everything about them. Especially the interaction between all the amazing people on that stage. David doing fucking Zeppelin with fucking SVZ? Did I actually witness that?

Getting hugs from Mal and everyone I could find after the show ended. I was speechless and breathless but those hugs said it all.

FIM. I think York may still be my favorite FIM. But last night's was amazing. The tears in his eyes... omg. I could hear the crowd sing every song. EVERY. SONG. But FIM is so quiet that even before he stepped back from the mic, our singing was truly part of the song.

No guitar. For FIVE AND A HALF songs. Thud!Thud!Thud!Thud!Thud!Thud! Not only no guitar, but... watch the videos (Dogman, Goodbye to the Girl, Bar-ba-sol, 8 Days a Week, Rock & Roll, REM). He made full use of his freedom for them. He roamed the stage. He moved to the music and we could see it. He came down to be amongst us... okay this needs to be a separate line item:

REM. If you watch the videos, you can totally see what I remember. He had the guitar on. It wasn't working. He tore it off and gave it to the tech. Not long after, at least twice, the tech tried to give him a guitar back (that one, presumably supposedly fixed, or maybe a backup guitar). David shook his head no. Then he shook his head no and gestured with his hand like, "AWAY with that guitar!" Maybe by then he knew he was going to jump down and could ONLY do epic shit like that with no guitar on. In any case, as I always contend, to have the BEST audience connection shows, he needs to drop the guitar for a few songs. And THAT REM could not have happened with a guitar. I rest my case. Razz

There are more. But I'm going to shut up now. You all can breathe a sigh of relief if you like. Razz

Guest Guest
Stacy, I'm so happy for you getting so much guitarless Dave last night!

I see Maureen tweeted that she put DblJerseyGirl's vidoe out to the E Street Band Communities, and all the major Bruce fans are picking up on it and retweeting it! I love the way the word is spreading... first with the King's X fans and now the ESB fans!

Stacy,
I love hearing about fans' experiences at shows. It's like being there with them. I don't feel jealous when I hear about them. Maybe that's unusual. I was so happy to experience this show via ustream last night and see all the videos, recaps, photos, and memories today. I'm thrilled with the show (State College, York, Greensburg) and VIP/M and G experiences I had for this leg of the tour.

Please, everyone, don't feel like you don't want to share experiences because others will be jealous. I can understand why some might feel that way, but they don't have to read the posts.

*runs to check out Apple TVs*

Jeannie wrote:
Stacy, I'm so happy for you getting so much guitarless Dave last night!

I see Maureen tweeted that she put DblJerseyGirl's vidoe out to the E Street Band Communities, and all the major Bruce fans are picking up on it and retweeting it! I love the way the word is spreading... first with the King's X fans and now the ESB fans!

This kind of publicity is PRICELESS!!!!

Guest Guest
Awesome! Mega Rock

[psst. It's "E Street Band"]

LOL, I know that. That's what comes from typing while I'm talking with my son. LOL flag I fixed it now.

Sometimes when people share their stories, if I am really honest, there is a tiny, tiny part inside of me that is envious because I couldn't be there. Especially if it is one of those amazing concerts where there is a strong connection between the audience and David, and the energy is flowing wildly back and forth and he is feeding off the crowd and they are feeding of of his energy. It seems these are the 'epic' concerts. The amazing thing is that we can feel that epicness throughout the ustreams. There have actually been shows where I was in Dave trance. Not as much as if I had been there, of course. But yeah, there was a bit of that 'after glow' from the ustreams. That being said, nothing compares to being there. I think being a tiny big envious is human.

That being said I also love when people write about their experiences, because I can feel what they are feeling. It is like I am there experiencing what they are experiencing, and that I love. I am so happy for them.

When the crowd was singing FIM to him, and his voice stopped I had no idea what was going on, but I could feel the energy of that moment. I knew something special had happened.

The truth is this has been a shared experience from the beginning. And it still is. I do live vicariously through those that are there. I love these recaps. I hope and pray that they never stop. Smile

Stacy, Your rambling made me choke up actually . I'm not jealous at all I appreciate the fact that there was a ustream where it made everyone feel included the amount of people that were there was pretty much the amount who knows even more that wish they could have been there. Every show is special in its own little way and I'm sure David feels the same way (I hope) too. For me my epicness was my dream coming true i finally was able to see him live and meet him on top of that but i know there will be much more experiences like this for me im the future i just had a start of an amazing David concert journey for me. Awww Love

Forgot to say - for the VIP thing, they soundchecked, or rather practiced, 8DAW and R&R many times over and wouldn't let us in to watch. With poor Andrew trying to hold back the eager masses at the bottom of the stairs, lol. Then they must have teased him that we could come in soon because we moved to the top of the stairs. Most of us were singing along, really into them, having a great time though we couldn't see anything.

Anyway, I guess we know now why they wouldn't let us in since I gather from the banter that this was their first and only time all learning 8DAW and practicing LZ together. I'm glad they kept us out and kept it one of the secret surprises, even if it meant we only got to see two soundcheck songs. Very Happy

And they soundchecked Stockholm Syndrome which I didn't get in any of my 3 shows this tour and I loved it!

So I went to edit my post above and somehow reposted it? It has the edits but it reposted it. sorry guys. Can't delete the original one either.

Guest Guest

You probably hit "quote" instead of "edit." I'll remove the original one for you.

And very well put, by the way. Smile

eta: Looks like Stacy beat me to it.

Guest Guest
Glad you are home and that it wasn't as difficult as getting there was, Jamie!

Guest Guest
Jamie, I'm glad that your trip home was less eventful than your trip here! Thanks for the amazing pics and videos.

ppppphhhhhheeeewwww WOW Great Pictures and Great Videos Thank you Jamie for letting me have that special Treat. Finally got through it all Such an Epic show for all of you happy you all had a Blast and a memory that will be epic in your mind for Ever. Stacy and Jamie your recaps made me tear up. The Escapades that happen at a David Cook Concert ROCK Music Makes me HAPPYMusic Makes me HAPPY Loved Loved Loved seeing Ryan so sexy. I wasn't even there but those Videos made me feel like i was. Thank You to all of you who posted their pics and vids and recapps.

Hi! Hey everyone! Yeah my travels home were no where near as adventurous/torturous as the ones up there. LOL flag

Thanks for all the photo kudos. I love being able to share with everyone. I'm still not ready to write up anything....I will, though. I have to get these emotions out somehow. It may not be as eloquent or wordy as Mal's & Stacy's, but I'll share my experience somehow. Smile

In the meantime....

NYC Irving Plaza 266 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

NYC Irving Plaza 141 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

NYC Irving Plaza 137 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

NYC Irving Plaza 128 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

I'll work on getting my videos uploaded over night, and I think I'm drawing to a close on the photos....I unfortunately have to work on Biochemistry lab homework all day tomorrow and so I'll have to force myself to quit editing pictures or else I won't get anything done. Razz

You calling Mal's recap eloquent and my 23 of them wordy? Razz

Thanks, again, for the pretties, Jamie. I was with you nearly every minute but *I* am looking forward to your recap, too. Smile

Jamie, I have a question for you. Since it was the airlines fault that you did not get to your destination in time (pilot overslept), do they reimburse you for the money you spent for said event. What I'm wondering is if it is the airlines fault that you missed VIP, do they reimburse you for your VIP tickets? I'm guessing the answer is no, but It clearly is their fault that you did not make it so I'm just wondering.

Wow! I feel like I was there with you guys!! Thank you so much for sharing everything with us!! I'm so happy that you all got to see such an epic show!

FIM has made everyone I've talked with cry, including me!! The pure energy of the show shines through in every picture, every video, and every re-cap! We all felt it on the ustream. Kristen is our goddess!!! Thank you so much Kristen!!! Not just for this show, but for all the shows you've made us feel a part of!

Viv, I don't know the answer to your question to Jamie, but they DID transfer the 2 VIPs she bought for Allentown to the Irving Plaza show. So she didn't lose that money.

I'm so happy on so many levels for everyone who was at the Plaza! You guys got a tremendous treat. And so did David. I could feel the love, sweat and electricity shredding off those videos. Jealous? Never. What's good for him and others is good for all of us.

Viv, I don't know the answer to your question to Jamie, but they DID transfer the 2 VIPs she bought for Allentown to the Irving Plaza show. So she didn't lose that money.

Wow, that is awesome. So it worked out then. That was nice of them. Smile

So I was listening to the end of REM and did he say: NY you are fuckin amazing?

I have to pause a moment to say I really hope it doesn't feel to anyone who wasn't there like those of us who were, and are trying to express what we experienced, like we are gloating. Or boasting that our show was "better" than yours. Or he loves us more than the fans in the south or midwest or west coast or international. Or vice-versa. It's not like that.

It's just... and this world is both overused and inadequate... the show was epic for me. And I want you ALL to feel what I did. I wish you ALL had been there. I keep coming back into this thread and posting over and over to try to convey as much as I can about the experience because living vicariously through someone for a DC experience isn't the same as being there, I know, but it's... you all WERE a part of it in a way when we can successfully share what it was like for us. And it's paramount to me that you all feel it. That incredible connection he forges with us, through his music, some of us are lucky enough to be there physically to experience it when it happens. Some of us are lucky enough to meet him face-to-face and see the gratitude in his eyes when we try to express (and usually fail utterly to do so lol) what his music means to us or thank him, etc.

I know hearing about it isn't as life-changing as being there. I've heard about plenty of shows I am totally stark-raving jealous of the people who were there and, dammit, why didn't I get that show? But the shows that end up being... "epic" for lack of a better word, that's just luck. That the tickets all sold to people heavily invested or open and willing to get into him, to become invested in his music. And something just happens. This nuclear reaction that always simmers or boils at his shows just reaches a tipping point and goes out of control. You never know when it's going to happen. I'm sure he doesn't either.

And you know, if there are 1,200 people at a show, there are 1,200 different levels of how the show affected someone. 1,205 if you count the boys Wink. Whatever show you were last at, it was probably more epic to you than Irving Plaza was to someone in the crowd. In fact, near me at the show was a group of young girls who seemed practically indifferent most of the show. They were more concerned with mocking other audience members and pouting, I'm guessing because they were 1 row back of the barricades and not front row. They got sucked into the vortex eventually I think, but hell, it may not have been until 2 minutes before it was over when he was leaning out over them reaching for hands.

I know I found the Allentown show only average for me in terms of DC shows. But I know someone who was 2 feet from me, sharing "moments" with me throughout, and to her, it was one of the best shows she'd been to. For me, sharing it with her, and with Jamie, were the highlights. But I felt David didn't connect with us as much as he sometimes does. (I blamed the never-off guitar and have to say Irving Plaza may have proven my point there. Razz ) But she made me realize part of the reason I felt that way was that the last show I'd been to before Allentown was York. Which was one of those "epic" [note to self: find/create a new word to describe Irving Plaza because epic does not set it apart enough] crowd connection shows. Whereas her last was one with less connection than Allentown.

So... whatever show YOU got the most out of, in person or vicariously, THAT was the most epic show. If you haven't felt that connection like it were a physical rope between your soul and David's and to that of everyone else there... I just want to try and share my most intense experiences of it in hopes that you can feel it, too, because it exists. You don't have to be there to be a part of it. It's like when David tweeted after the Busch Gardens show, "Had so much fun this weekend! Thank you, everyone, for being a part of it. Have a great week ahead!" I 1000% believe that he knew the show was being u-streamed, and read the responses from all those people around the world saying how the stream made them feel a part of the show, especially those who likely will never be able to physically be at a show. He meant them, too. Every one of them. He loves us all. And I want to try to share that with you all. As I believe he tries to too.

Okay, was that my most rambling post EVER or what? LOL flag

I can totally understand how some people may read some reviews or stuff from fans and think that it may be gloating, I definitely do not think it's gloating at all....I LOVE hearing about everyone's experience from shows, and yeah, at times I do get jealous because I wish I could be at a hell of a lot more shows since I only was able to go to one show on this half of the tour this year (Greensburg was my only show this tour, but i LOVED it since it was an amazing experience for me), but I always love hearing and listening to the ustreams and seeing all the pictures and videos after the show. I had friends at this show and I loved being able to talk with them after and hear about it all and their experience and what happened during the show if I missed it on ustream or what not. So it's always amazing to hear about shows from different people's perspectives.

But I do have to say, I've never seen anyone do it on here or anything, but I don't remember but I sometimes came upon reviews from fans where it definitely came across as gloating and bragging that they were there for the best show and all this stuff. Not everyone is like that but every fan base for anything has those certain few people that bring a fan base a bad name. If i came across those reviews, then I would feel quite sad or angry that they would gloat around for those that cannot go to a whole lot of shows.

Man, that's the most I've typed out on here LOL Face

Stacy, your recap is one of the best I've read. You've expressed very sincerely and intensely the range of emotions you experienced while in that concert. So happy you finally got a whopper of a guitar-less-David night! Uber hug

I feel no jealousy whatsoever. Instead, I am absolutely relieved and joyous that David's tour is ending on a very upbeat note, with the venue sold out and some of David's dearest friends in attendance - just the right formula to exhilarate David as he prepares to embark on his next challenge - "conquer" Japan and Europe.

Am now looking forward to David "conquering" Japan and Europe early next year on his next tour leg. DC CheerleaderDC CheerleaderDC Cheerleader

Guest Guest
I am an international fan, and while I, on very rare occassions, might have a pang of envy or whatnot that I haven't been lucky enough to see a show in real life, that envy soon disappears once the first videos pop up on youtube or photos and recaps are posted either here, or linked through Twitter.

I find myself immersed in the reactions of the crowd, and the feelings and emotions that come through everyones different experiences that it almost feels like I was there. I almost missed the ustream yesterday and actually have, during this leg, missed a few or turned them off due to the quality but yesterday's was amazing. Fuzzy pictures, audio cutting out, being half distracted by RL, it didn't matter. By the end of the show I was emotionally conflicted. I wasn't sure how I actually felt so I could only guess what it was like to actually be there.

I was so happy for Dave for having such an amazing crowd who just loved him, having great band mates who gel so well and how evident it was that Dave was doing what he was born to do and the show was just all around epic. But then I was sad that it was the last show for the year at least. Then I was excited for the thought of a possible new record and that a release in Japan and possible Europe tewer are in the works (I have fingers crossed that Australia will soon know what an amazing talent Dave and the boys are). But then I was also disappointed that he thinks he needs to record a new record already when TLM has not received the recognition that it deserves. After realising he was IN the audience at the end of REM...I was glad my daughter wasn't in the room while I tried to stop myself from crying (she already thinks I am a crazy Cook fan). The FIM video did me in last night and I was a babbling mess when I posted last night. I now see that I wasn't the only one and that you all understand.

At the end of the show, apart from being at a loss for words, my main emotion was that I really love the whole band. And I find it weird to say that I love people I don't know but I am sure you understand what I mean. I love being a fan of a bunch of dudes who make noise for a living and that the music actually makes you feel something. And I love being part of a fandom who will share everything they can. And I love feeling like I actually belong somewhere, with likeminded people who understand that.

So while I have rambled, I guess all I am trying to say is that I appreciate everything that is shared. Sometimes for me, the best thing about a show is the reactions of those who went. A well written recap can almost make it seem like being there. I have laughed, cried and awwed during the reading of many recaps. So just, thank you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for Dave and the guys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.