Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Your Favourite Film When Your Ill?

I was just wondering, when your ill and lying in bed with the sniffles what film do you always watch?

Well for me there are 2 i choose from, i either watch JURASSIC PARK 1 or PRIDE AND PREJUDICE.... i know it sounds crazy but whenever i am ill i HAVE to watch them, they cheer me up for some strange reason.

So...what do you all watch when your ill? Smile

i love watching Knights Tale.

love heath ledger! such a hottie!

oh and Twilight! i think i've watched it over 20 times now. hee hee. lost count actually, i think it's more!

Mangoberri wrote:
I go on youtube, find Fred and watch his videos.

me too.. fred, shane dawson... the other youtubers...

tweet40 wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
I go on youtube, find Fred and watch his videos.

me too.. fred, shane dawson... the other youtubers...

Or the something brothers..the one that they blended up a happy meal from mcd's.

this one has to be Four Weddings and a Funeral, this post makes a wanna watch it yet again =)

walt disney cartoons, old black&white movies (sabrina, above all) and you got mail, when harry met sally....

Labyrinth
Willy Wonka (the one with Gene Wilder)
Annie
Tremors
Jurassic Park I (a good one for me too Gaia)

these are the main ones I'm thinking of, and I think it stems down from these all being movies I loved as a kid and watched when I was a kid, and watched when I was sick. My dad used to even go out and rent me a couple movies (Willy Wonka is an example) when I was sick that he thought I'd like. This is how I first saw some movies ever (Willy Wonka for instance) And I think it makes me nostalgic and reminded of being a kid and just not worrying. Being happy.

lithiumkat wrote:
Labyrinth
Willy Wonka (the one with Gene Wilder)
Annie
Tremors
Jurassic Park I (a good one for me too Gaia)

I am a diehard Gene Wilder fan, and love Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I used to watch it all the time (whether sick or not). I love that movie. It's been a lifelong favorite of mine.

When I am sick, I will watch just about any classic movie that I can find. Musicals outside of Willy Wonka are the only thing I won't watch, simply because I love to sing along, and singing with a cold is a big no-no. Smile

Jessmoney wrote:
Anne of Green Gables

I love Anne of Green Gables! But I tend to enjoy watching Roseanne reruns when I'm ill. I'm kind of weird.