Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
richpost

nec bike show

Any one fancy nec bike show at some point ,we went last year free indoor secure parking ,no traffic jams ,the only downside is you cant buy to much!

I was thinking of going, i say this every year and not gone so must make more effort this year. :geek:

still cant decide

in my experience, once you've seen it once you've seen it all. its still a good day out though and its worth it for the laydeezzz Twisted Evil

Guest Guest
I will be going up on the Wednesday afternoon.

I can't wait to get my hands on the new Triumph Tiger, oh yeah baby!

I'm going Wednesday the 1st if anyone wants to meet up?

I've been promised a couple of VIP tickets by a customer I helped out, so here's hoping Very Happy

[quote="yankeedoodle"]still cant decide

in my experience, once you've seen it once you've seen it all.

I think I have to agree there used to be some fantastic bargains on quality gear, most of the stalls seem to be tat now.

I'd like to go but not at the weekend. Anyone fancy taking a biker chick of their own? Rolling Eyes

contributions to fuel will be made. :face:

@eclipse wrote:
I'd like to go but not at the weekend. Anyone fancy taking a biker chick of their own? Rolling Eyes

contributions to fuel will be made. :face:

If your going for bargains we used to always go on the last day to do some ard bartering. no1

Guest Guest
still cant decide

in my experience, once you've seen it once you've seen it all.

Yes been once and that was it, don't feel the need to go again.

Ive never been hubby has a few times but he insists on going on the train as he always comes home with lots of pressies

Mates just rang me ,and said he has brought 2 tickets for me and him on the 5th and he will drive because i will be had my second op on my hand on the 2nd, Brought me this for my b/day party

Rose wrote:

right im in Very Happy

Guest Guest
Rose wrote:

right im in Very Happy

Yeah Yeah Yeah

I love you

never been to anything like this wouldnt mind a nosey , if i can ,,,,

im going well got to realy as my bikes in the show ...lol
but will be going down at some other point as my wife and son want to go have a gander round

Been the last few years and usually tie it in with a weekend of beers with a few others ,however last year was a bit rubbish with loads of market stall tat and bike stands pulling out especially , dont think i bought a thing so i may leave it till the last min before deciding whether to go this year.......however i think this little lad may have something to say about it.

I have been for the last umpteen years since I worked for Triumph and used to get free tickets thumbs.
There have been some very good shows and some very shit ones too. This year looks as if it will be a good one compared to last as alot of the big names didn't show but are this time. http://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/

Guest Guest

[quote="Robbie"]I have been for the last umpteen years since I worked for Triumph and used to get free tickets thumbs.
There have been some very good shows and some very shit ones too. This year looks as if it will be a good one compared to last as alot of the big names didn't show but are this time. http://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/[/quote

I've been two yrs running and last yrs was a complete disapointment, as you say hardly anyone was there. I think they learnt a lesson last yr and I agree this yrs is supposed to be the db's..
Plus I need a look at that Tiger!!

If any ones intrested, I'll be there with the turbo bandit, well be on the streetfighters xtreme custom display...see ya there! thumbs

If any ones intrested, I'll be there with the turbo bandit, well be on the streetfighters xtreme custom display...see ya there! thumbs

Will you be there on the Sunday Si ? If so I will come and say hello m8 thumbs

Looking like I will be there on Wednesday, I'll be carrying a copy of the Times. Laughing

ITCHY wrote:
Looking like I will be there on Wednesday, I'll be carrying a copy of the Times. Laughing

And Wear a Wed Wrose Laughing

been twice ,went friday to set bike up and went saturday with the wife and kids ..going again on staurday the 4th then on sunday to pick the bike up
so if you down there come along and say hi
bikes on the streetfighters xtreme custom stand (gsx1400 ),center spread of decembers isue of streetfighter mag ...yep thats mine
thumbs

@devilish wrote:
been twice ,went friday to set bike up and went saturday with the wife and kids ..going again on staurday the 4th then on sunday to pick the bike up
so if you down there come along and say hi
bikes on the streetfighters xtreme custom stand (gsx1400 ),center spread of decembers isue of streetfighter mag ...yep thats mine
thumbs
I will be going Sunday, I will have a look for you thumbs

Guest Guest
I'm up today and am meeting up with Itchy. If anyone else is going, give me a pm and I'll give you my number.

I'm not really going Rose I just wanted your phone number, lmfao!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
ITCHY wrote:
I'm not really going Rose I just wanted your phone number, lmfao!!!!!!!!

Oh very funny, thought you were leaving at 9.30? YOUR LATE!

Sad

I'll let you off Dave.

Just thought I would ask everyone. Also starting to get some bits on your forum. Will keep hitting it with the details of this years trip etc.