Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chicky

New girl from the SW

Hi there, was told you want to bump up the female membership.......so here I am!!!

Currently selling a 748 on ebay (ask me if you want the link!) and saving up to buy a Superduke.

Live in West Somerset. Not ridden on the road much lately as have been doing lots of trackdays this summer, but funds have run out so back to the road it will be as soon as I have the new wheels Very Happy

Nicky

Guest Guest
hiya and welcome

hiya, we are already aquainted on facebook etc. i see your 748 doing ok on fleabay

emma

Hi, that Emma C or Emma H?...

Yup, 748 is over halfway to reserve...

Ello my fellow Somerset-er,
welcome

I'm Taunton based but without Wheels atm, not for too long tho, starting to get the shakes, lol.

Couple of my m8's are track addicts, n one of em Works in Taunton Hein Gericke, we'll have to organise a local gathering. pint

Cheers
John

@Screenee wrote:
Ello my fellow Somerset-er,
welcome

I'm Taunton based but without Wheels atm, not for too long tho, starting to get the shakes, lol.

Couple of my m8's are track addicts, n one of em Works in Taunton Hein Gericke, we'll have to organise a local gathering. pint

Cheers
John

I'm without wheels too...just sold both Ducatis and just waiting til I have enough cash to buy the SD...it's sitting in Cornwall waiting for me! I kinda know the bloke who runs HG...met him when he tried every set of leathers in the shop on me! And used to work at the Albemarle with a mate of his. Local gethering sounds good party

alroit moi luverly. how's ure traaaactor? lol.

hi from a former south westerner thumbs

I sold the traaaaactor.....ohhhh you mean an actual tractor as opposed to the Duc!!! Laughing