• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eclipse

Tatoo's - show us yours

Excellent work Robbie thumbs my dragon sleeve took 65hours Very Happy

had what I thought was going to be my last sitting,for my right arm not likely

just after 2hrs30mins I through the towel in SadSad

just couldnt relax,dont think I was in the mood,so another half hour or so is needed,to put some flashes of white in,then we can start on me left arm Very Happy

[img][/img]

i think thats laminate flooring dave its like our bathroom oh and nice tattoos lee thumbs

Come on Lee and man up hide only kidding mate it looks stunning thumbs

A little bit more done, still got a few more hours left to go.

thumbsagree but have no disire to have one myself,excellent art work though.and far better line and colours than years ago imho

comeing on a treat that robbie,nice work thumbsthumbs

Loving that Robbie fairplay its coming along thumbs

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
@axl wrote:
Nice tats Snow! thumbs

Cheers bud thumbs

Guest Guest
Wink Cheers bud

My tatto's
Runsnake part i did 2009 drawn by myself ,the runsigns says "Magnus father of 2 son's Christofer and Mikael".

And the viking ship i did 2010 in honor of my late father + i'm from viking contry also Wink .

Done at Black Magic tatto Karlshamn artist Nikke thumbs .
Def not my last one's Very Happy .

Cheers Maveric

@maveric wrote:
My tatto's
Runsnake part i did 2009 drawn by myself ,the runsigns says "Magnus father of 2 son's Christofer and Mikael".

And the viking ship i did 2010 in honor of my late father + i'm from viking contry also Wink .

Done at Black Magic tatto Karlshamn artist Nikke thumbs .
Def not my last one's Very Happy .

Cheers Maveric

thumbs Great tattoos - love that they have such a great meaning for you Cool

Very nice art work Maveric, they are addictive arnt they. thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Very nice art work Maveric, they are addictive arnt they. thumbs

Yes Stue11 def. dey are Cool .

Planning my next one as we speak thumbs .

Cheers Maveric

Thanks for the comments mate's thumbs .

As said early'er here def. not the last one Very Happy .

Cheers Maveric

Looks good Robbie thumbsthumbs Still looks like a little bit to do? Have debated getting a sleeve, but haven't found a design I like for a sleeve, and office worker so doesn't quite go with the suit, shirt and tie ShockedShocked

Yep still a few more hours yet to go, I'm guessing maybe 10 more.
Being an office worker shouldn't be any different as I knew a couple of production engineers at my old company were both fully sleeved on both arms and were suited and booted. In fact one of them was a "bikers biker" with a zz top style beard and skin head hair cut, very intimidating to look at but one of the nicest blokes you could meet thumbs

Always seems to be the case, people always judge on appearance, bit like Stue11 and his Wedgewood expertise Shocked !? Sounds like a plan for the sleeve. I'll have to keep an eye our for a design and see what I can get done.

@Robbie wrote:
Yep still a few more hours yet to go, I'm guessing maybe 10 more.
Being an office worker shouldn't be any different as I knew a couple of production engineers at my old company were both fully sleeved on both arms and were suited and booted. In fact one of them was a "bikers biker" with a zz top style beard and skin head hair cut, very intimidating to look at but one of the nicest blokes you could meet thumbs
Nice work Rob its coming along now thumbs

Always seems to be the case, people always judge on appearance, bit like Stue11 and his Wedgewood expertise Shocked !? Sounds like a plan for the sleeve. I'll have to keep an eye our for a design and see what I can get done.
Very true Mike thumbs

This is a tattoo I had when I was 16, 3 of my pals all lied about our ages (suppose to be 18) to get something done. It was suppose to say I love you but it hurt so much when he did the 'I' that i told him to do as little as possible, haha. The I has long gone with me always chewing my lips.

The one on my leg I really hate, its had 4 attempts by different artists on it and I still dont like it, I want a decent tattooists to make it look nice and feminine but im really bad with ideas..... any ideas welcome. Shocked

ah bugger, this was suppose to be in the tattoo bit, sorry

oh yes ouch, i wouldnt recommend it as lots of your nerves are in your lips, thats why you get so many feelings when kissing, lol.

never seen tatts in the lip lol. and shame your not in kent. my old karate teachers a tattoist and some of his stuff has come out amasing

never seen tatts in the lip lol. and shame your not in kent. my old karate teachers a tattoist and some of his stuff has come out amasing

well I would love for someone to do me a design, am willing to pay (within reason)