Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IntelligentFool

HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :) x

Hey guys and girls. Just wanted to say ello.

Soooooooo... My names John. Im currently 24 and living in Peterborough. Although Im always up in the Mansfield area as I have family and friends that way.

Only passed my testicles on friday. Can I get a WOOP WOOP?! ... its ok if not, I gave my self one just in case (A WOOP WOOP that is, I know what you were thinking, you dirty buggers!) Laughing

Me and Greg went and picked my new bike up from C&A Superbikes, Kings Lynn on Saturday. It's a 98 Honda CBR6 in Black and Silver Very Happy

Introduction over with, I hope to see you all floating around soon. Take care guys and be genital with me. Im a newbie after all Wink

J xx

you aint getting no whoop from me

congrats on the test pass, enjoy your new bike

and oh and welcome to the forum Shocked

Yeah he said, haha, I was over the moon!!!

Cheers ITCHY Smile

YANKEE, no woop woop? Sad sadness with you! What you got against woops eh? What they ever done to you? Woops have feelings too you know lmao. Thank you for the congratulations tho, much appreciated Very Happy yeeeehaaaaa

Thanks Grumpy Smile hehe

Oh, Im still a little bit excited by my new toy and new found freedom. I've even been out in it today. Had to go to Northampton to pick up a new Lid, AGV SV4 Smile
Got lost on the way back BOOOOO!! Took a wrong turn, think I went down the A43 instead. Still got home, just took a bit longer lol
However, I now realise, I'm in need of some better waterproof trousers Very Happy
It would also appear my waterproof gloves, are not so waterproof after all :'( booohissss

J x

Guest Guest

Hello, good on you passing your test. I took one in P'boro, was a disaster No

Hi and welcome

So you need better waterproofs - too many woopsies I guess Laughing

Fengirl: My first test was a disaster. My own fault, I was a nervus wreck! I swan necked it coming out the test center. FAIL!!! Other than that I only got 3 minors. So I took that as a positive and booked another.
To add to my test day nerves, I'd given up smoking a week before (BAD IDEA!)
Morning of my second test I bought a pack of cigs and had a few before my test. Tasted bloody disgusting but I was a lot more relaxed. Two minors and a blue stickyfoot to say I was now legal. GET IN!!!

Peejay: Turns out I do need better waterproofs, wish id got ones that zip together now. Oh well, I'll see if i can put a zip in my jacket. Gotta be worth a shot??

J xx

ayup me old mucka ! glad you found the site ! told you these were a friendly bunch .

hello gregs mate Winkmoped well done on test thumbs ............oh n sori! WOOP! party