Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sparky

names for your bikes

well ive called my bike suzi so has any one else named there bikes

no name for mine but i know its female cos when sat at traffic lights the other day revvin the bike ,i heard someone shout " look at the c**t on that bike"..... so perhaps i should name it.

No i dont name bikes or cars but i do sex them Shocked as in female or male (calm down boys) Very Happy

My Bandit 12 was "Suzi" but since I've got the FJR I haven't yet thought of a name, although I've not had a lot of chance to ride her since I got her so I was thinking "the missus" as I don't often get me leg over Laughing

@peejay wrote:
My Bandit 12 was "Suzi" but since I've got the FJR I haven't yet thought of a name, although I've not had a lot of chance to ride her since I got her so I was thinking "the missus" as I don't often get me leg over Laughing
fofl

Mines called Bitsakwaknzuki

I better post some pics of it in the pics section eh?

Guest Guest

Jinx cos it is... it used to be called Fat Arse Bandit because it has a big arse and so do I.. Laughing

@lee wrote:
"the bandit"

is the other called unfinished Laughing

think ya funny do ya? Sad

it was suggested that I call it "project infinity" but i should be done this century
yes matt Iam funny lol! you know me just cant help it

all vehicles called the same, car/bike and bag of shit when they play me up.

@Davehutch wrote:
never had a name for a bike but think I will call the B-king "Marmite" because you either love it or hate it , and I I love you it
lol!lol!

I dont name the bike but when im going for it i do think im a gp ride . i also do what the great Barry sheene , said to do and i talk the road as im comeing up to bends , etc ,

@Davehutch wrote:
never had a name for a bike but think I will call the B-king "Marmite" because you either love it or hate it , and I I love you it

I was thinking mid life crisis

@Davehutch wrote:

I was thinking mid life crisis
very good lol! i done that with the GSXR but like Dave i love it ,