Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

I'm new here ...

Afternoon to all. Like many I know computers but am new to forums. As the name suggests ride a bandit, 1200 K1. Those knowledgeable will know the picture isn't a bandit, it's the young uns bike, VTR Firestorm. Will sort a pic of mine and attach. Look forward to chatting later and possibly meeting across the season. Happy, and safe, riding.

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum a few Bandit owners on here mate and a good mix of friendly people wave

Now Mike , hello from another Bandit rider.

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully I can keep regular visits and help maintain the banter. I'm not particularly mechanical but my Dad is and the two kids are both mechanics so running costs are minimal thumbs Why have a dog and bark yourself applause Look forward to catching up with you all

Hi Mike welcome to the forum mate

Like your sons VTR - you might recognise the colour scheme of one of the bikes on my Avatar - it's my daughters CBR600 in Castrol Rep colours thumbs

By the way Mike, I went to the bike show at Excel yesterday and was very pleased to see a Castrol Honda is back in this years World Superbikes thumbs

Lad at work mentioned that Honda were running a Castrol this year. Could be a good year to see if hegets any offers for the bike while we're out applause !! I'll put a few shots of it on the pics page once I get used to all this Shocked

Lad at work mentioned that Honda were running a Castrol this year. Could be a good year to see if hegets any offers for the bike while we're out applause !! I'll put a few shots of it on the pics page once I get used to all this Shocked
Excellent mate

My daughters CBR always gets a lot of attention in the Castrol colours, but she'll not be parting with it I love you

Greetings!!! - and welcome to the forum thumbs , I'm beginning to wonder if it shouldn't be renamed "Hutch's suzuki forum" foflfoflfofl