Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

worlds longest cbt test ever

passed my cbt today without to many errors Cool
but thats not saying it wasnt "interesting" first of all me and my mate arrived on site to find our instructor was being spot checked by the DSA Shocked meaning the course had to be exactly as the book says no cutting corners
then after doing the off road part my mates bike picked up a brake light fault so we had to return the unit to make that good next thing to go wrong was half way round our compulsary 2hr ride was the instructors bike got a puncture so he took 1 of our 125s to flirt back to the unit to collect a man with a portable compressor which was followed by a slow ride back to the unit where we hung about for half hour whilst they repaired the puncture then finaly we got back out on the road and completed the cbt in what must a record time of 9.5 hours moped

Devotion above and beyond mate. Congrats for passing it under that sort of pressure thumbs

sounds like my CBT mate. we had a DSA woman there aswell. we were there from 9am - 7.30 pm on a Sunday in the pissing down rain drinking tea made from teabags that came out of the bin.

did mine on a Suzuki VanVan. Tempted to buy one as a cheap hack to get to work but I could buy a B12 for almost the same money

thos vanvans are pricey. try the hyosung version, same bike really as owned my suzuki same engien the lot. but dont hold their value as well

thanks for the messages guys we had the misfortune of using a couple of cheap Chinese bikes for the day
http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/giantco_warrior_125_2010.php lets just say they weren't the right tool for the job LaughingLaughing

any way ive purchased a k reg honda ns125r (not the rd125 i was after) a nice little bike never the less it needs some tlc but it wasnt till i arrived to collect it the guy told me its still got 3 months mot party so the sooner i pull my finger out all the better ..i may start another thread with pics etc [u]watch this space Very Happy

Crack on mate look forward to your updates and pics, be careful of the cages mate they are out there and dont always see us thumbs

just a random update on this subject another mate of mine has been for his cbt tonight at the same place as i took mine and he was in and out in about 1 hour and that included a fag break Shocked

@dirtydog wrote:
just a random update on this subject another mate of mine has been for his cbt tonight at the same place as i took mine and he was in and out in about 1 hour and that included a fag break Shocked
If he was in and out whithin an hour then thats not right, cbt is a days training, i hope your mate as roadsense Shocked

thumbs well done matey! did my cbt in the pouring rain with the instructor following behind in his saab!

@Stue11 wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
If he was in and out whithin an hour then thats not right, cbt is a days training, i hope your mate as roadsense Shocked

its all good stue he has done the cbt before although it was many moons ago...weve all had bikes in the past but i was the only one who was not "trained" until now

@dirtydog wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

its all good stue he has done the cbt before although it was many moons ago...weve all had bikes in the past but i was the only one who was not "trained" until now
Thats ok then mate, didnt think it was very proffensional on there part thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

agree

@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

agree

agree not proffesional at all...but its a funny end to a random story Wink

when i did my cbt it was sart and 9 fag break 1030 hit the road at 1100 on road till 2 with fag break and a general chat

mine was start at 8.30. do the off road bit in pissing down rain. break with tea made from teabags out of bin and dirty mugs. then more off-road in pissing down rain. then lunch. then on-road in pissing down rain. another break and theory. then on-road in pissing down rain with Instructor nearly crashing cos kiddy in front stopped at a GREEN light. Then finished at 7.30pm. All cos DSA were there.

@firehawk wrote:
mine was start at 8.30. do the off road bit in pissing down rain. break with tea made from teabags out of bin and dirty mugs. then more off-road in pissing down rain. then lunch. then on-road in pissing down rain. another break and theory. then on-road in pissing down rain with Instructor nearly crashing cos kiddy in front stopped at a GREEN light. Then finished at 7.30pm. All cos DSA were there.

SadShockedSadShockedSadShockedShocked