Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

450 mile trip 2mw to pick up this baby :)

nice one stue,good to hear ya sorted thumbsthumbs

Guest Guest

Nice one. Glad you got your B12 thumbs

Nice Cool you riding it back?? be able to go via all the biker haunts - Squires - Snake Pass - Matlock - Cat and Fiddle etc

@Bezzer wrote:
Nice Cool you riding it back?? be able to go via all the biker haunts - Squires - Snake Pass - Matlock - Cat and Fiddle etc
I would do but as its me birthday ile be getting straight back as were of out that evening thumbsthumbsthumbs

Very nice bike, and a very good price thumbsthumbs ! Can't wait to see it on the road. Expect a few pics once you're out and about. Should definitely turn a few heads bananano1bananano1

Just saw this on FB, absolutely love it, I have always said a good paint job makes a bike.
Might get mine done up in John Smiths smoothe flow colours. Very Happy

Very smart and tidy you'll love that.

Hope you didn't get caught riding back in this hail storm weve just had..

@Stue11 wrote:
@Bezzer wrote:
I would do but as its me birthday ile be getting straight back as were of out that evening thumbsthumbsthumbs
yeah looks nice stu cant wait to see it in the flesh thumbs

Thanks everyone i got back at 5pm just stopped twice for fuel, it went like censored of a shoval cant wait to get out and about on her in the coming weeks... and no i didnt get wet i left all the bad weather all behind me, im of out now for a few drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinking

mission compleated nice one Stu enjoy then flog it and buy a bike :)I love mine to. thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Thanks everyone i got back at 5pm just stopped twice for fuel, it went like censored of a shoval cant wait to get out and about on her in the coming weeks... and no i didnt get wet i left all the bad weather all behind me, im of out now for a few drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinking

Top bannana Stu thumbsparty