Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harmzy

The big question: Edward or Jacob?

For me it would be Edward since Jacob is way too young lol. Jacob does have the better complexion, but still I'm almost 10 years older!

I love Edward's crooked smile congratulations

i'm so torn. i love young cutie pie jacob. but edward is so magical and a dream come true.

team edward? team jacob?

?????????

team dr. cullen! ha ha ha!

smorkle wrote:
 taylor11.jpg

Ashamed OMG!

Sorry Edward Ashamed OMG!!! He is hot!!! :wow:

OK then - forget about the actors who portray Edward and Jacob.

If you have read (at least first two) books - base your choice on that - which one would you chose then?

would you choice be different?

I would choose Edward - he's dark and mysterious, sweet and caring - he's everything a girl wants.

As far as the move is concern - there are lots of scenes where Edward (Robert Pattison) really gets my hear beating - but there are also lots of scenes where he looks "ordinary" (no offense to anyone - this is just my opinion).

And that's why I think you shouln't be making your decision based on the films because (as much as I hate to admit it) if I do - it will have to pick Jacob (Taylor Lautner)

Bee wrote:

If you have read (at least first two) books - base your choice on that - which one would you chose then?

I would choose Edward - he's dark and mysterious, sweet and caring - he's everything a girl wants.

As far as the move is concern - there are lots of scenes where Edward (Robert Pattison) really gets my hear beating - but there are also lots of scenes where he looks "ordinary" (no offense to anyone - this is just my opinion).

And that's why I think you shouln't be making your decision based on the films because (as much as I hate to admit it) if I do - it will have to pick Jacob (Taylor Lautner)

i do agree with you on that...well actually, everything you said i agree with. hee hee.
i think the "ordinary" in rob pattinson/edward is what makes him that much more desirable. i think he "appears" more attainable. and yes, he portrays what every woman wants in a man!
LOL
talking about this makes me giggle. tee hee hee.

Bee wrote:

Bee!!!

On topic now: I have to agree with what you say. If you read the books, Edward looks far more better then Jake. So I'd go for Edward. Struggling a bit when I have to make a choice considering the movies. I'd go for Edward because of the sparks between him & Bella, but sometimes they really portray the guy weird. Then Jacob. He also has something special and the way he interacts with Bella. So I have no idea actually, think I'm a bit for both