Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Good Deed

Guest Guest

I was going over to Swindon on Wednesday afternoon when I saw a biker at the side of the road. I did a thumbs up and he shook his head. G and I have intercoms so I said lets turn round and help him. So we did, his bike wouldn't let the reserve get through so I said I'll lend you a tenner to go and get some fuel. I had to go as I was having one of the new exhausts replaced. So G gave him a lift to the garage where he got a a can and filled it.

I had given him a buisness card and hoped I'd get the money back. Well today I get a call telling me there is a biker in reception asking for me. So I go over and he hands me the money.

Makes you feel good it does. He said we where the only bikers to stop or ask if there was a problem and two police cars had passed him without so much as a nod.

Oh and he rides a Bandit. Told him about the site Dave so hopefully he may join. thumbs

Good on ya Rose, helps put faith in others and well done him for returning the money thumbs

@mrsstue11 wrote:
Good on ya Rose, helps put faith in others and well done him for returning the money thumbs
agreethumbs

Guest Guest
thumbs

Nice one Rose. I stopped for an old Brit knacker on Sunday, but he rang to say he'd got it going while I was still viewing a bike. And particularly nice that the guy personally came & settled his debt. Honour among thieves eh? thumbs

Nice one Rose and peeps say we bikers are all bad obviously not thumbs

Well done rose big pat on the back, there are still some good people in the world thumbs

rose theres no fuel in my bike SadSad gis a tenner LaughingLaughing

good on ya rose thumbsthumbsthumbs

Nice one Rose. thumbs
I once helped a lad on a ducatti a bolt a vibrated out from his gear linkage so i gave him a pinch bolt from my forks and off he went. Felt good.. but i had to ride slow home... Sad

nice 1 rose not many people would have done that....maybe the 20 plus bikes that passed me last tuesday night should take a leaf out of your book thumbs

Guest Guest

Really good of you that well done thumbs