Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

You wouldnt believe it

walking accross the workshop to answer the phone and i felt something rip around me knee, 5 hours later im sat at home leg in the air with a torn muscle and ripped tendans around me knee Sad ask Day101 i think he heard it lol so no work for me for a while Shocked

man up stue LaughingLaughing

speedy recovery thumbsthumbs

Guest Guest
Bloody hell stue, bad luck. Have you damaged that area before? Have you been to the hospital/docs?

Hope you feel better soon.

Thats a bit of a sod init! Hope your up and about soon Stu.

thats a sod i did mine a while back so i can sympasise with you Sad

Yea i went to the hospital docs were good allthough they caused me more pain trying to locate the tendans Sad

On a seperate note i just rang me boss and all he could say was, oh... ive got to go to the docs 2mw, oh dont worry ile have to shut up shop cya soon.... god if only i could have got near him i would have smacksmacksmack hes nothing but a total censored i work my censored off for him all year round and thats his response, i havent had a single day of on the sick in years and thats how he treats ya....so deep breath step back and take the meds Stue his day will come Twisted Evil

Damn thats not good m8. Tendens heal far slower than broken bones. You may well have to visit the physio to help them on their way. Just don't over stretch them too early.

Don't worry you can take the cage camping thumbs

Guest Guest

Hope you get well soon...if you don't can I have your bike? fofl

sry to hear that m8, u hadnt been doin legs prior had u? could have started then.
i got factory full of the tossers m8 so u aint alone, just hope we get a little win on the lottery then we can chin the sods... thumbs

Hawki wrote:
Hope you get well soon...if you don't can I have your bike? fofl

LaughingLaughingLaughing

@suzukijax wrote:
Age mate its just your age Very Happy

not his age jax it Work ( spits) Ive always known it was bad for your health Shocked

Guest Guest

It just popped whilst walking? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, bet that smarts like a censored

I regularly twist my ankle in mid-step... and my right knee sounds like bubble wrap popping when I walk downstairs. Thought I was the only one that dysfunctional hide

@Neill wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
Age mate its just your age Very Happy

not his age jax it Work ( spits) Ive always known it was bad for your health Shocked

Tell me about it thumbs

Thanks for all your replies guys and gals, after a sleepless night im knackerd lol but hey ile get there afterall its only a knee injury theres worse of folk than me out there, cant sit here for to long so ile seya all laters Very Happythumbsthumbsthumbs

Sorry to hear that m8 hope it heals well soon. But if your having further problems we could always add a sidecar. thumbs

Woke up this morning and i hope im not tempting fate, theres still a little pain there but at least i can walk without a limp Very Happy docs 2mw to see what theyve got to say thumbs

Take yer time Stu That could take a wile and it will feel better after nights rest,don't go to mad with full weight bearing.drgaz

Well ive been told its most probably a Medial collateral ligament badly torn Sad
An MCL injury can be very painful and is caused by a valgus stress to a slightly bent knee, often when landing, bending or on high impact. Depending on the grade of the injury, the lowest grade (grade 1) can take between 2 and 10 weeks for the injury to fully heal. Recovery times for grades 2 and 3 are difficult to predict because of the amount of damage done can take weeks to several months. It is difficult to apply pressure on the injured leg for at least a few days Sad Ive also been told that if it doesnt heal up whithin a month then ive got to be booked in to explore the insides of me knee Sad

@Stue11 wrote:
Well ive been told its most probably a Medial collateral ligament badly torn Sad
An MCL injury can be very painful and is caused by a valgus stress to a slightly bent knee, often when landing, bending or on high impact. Depending on the grade of the injury, the lowest grade (grade 1) can take between 2 and 10 weeks for the injury to fully heal. Recovery times for grades 2 and 3 are difficult to predict because of the amount of damage done can take weeks to several months. It is difficult to apply pressure on the injured leg for at least a few days Sad Ive also been told that if it doesnt heal up whithin a month then ive got to be booked in to explore the insides of me knee Sad

@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Luke fingerfingerfinger

Bad luck Stu, dont let it stop ya training m8, just train round it. thumbs
That and a possible erm, JLS concert might ease the pain m8... hide

JLS .....are you some kind of laydee

@Stue11 wrote:
Bloody jls blarblarblarhead banghead bangfofl

Never mind JLS, can we confirm Stue was in the house last night not at a concert watching a few middle aged guys dance and sing round the stage? Now THAT would TAKE the biscuit affraidbananafoflbananafofl

Heal quick mate. Never done my knee, but have done the ankle and that did take a while to heal. Won't send any advice as I'm sure you know enough already. Speedy recovery thumbs

Bad luck Stu, dont let it stop ya training m8, just train round it. thumbs
That and a possible erm, JLS concert might ease the pain m8... hide
agree

Missed this one, pulled tendons OUCH! Hope it heals soon Dude