Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
biker_dan

mk1 gamma, chop chop bish bosh bash

OK so for some time now i have been playing with my grinder and so on:D nothing new really i am always chopping something off Shocked the bike's been sitting for about a year now doing nothing except homing spiders etc, so i thought id actually do something with it, p.s not finished yet.....

cheers i need to get my seat recovered were i have lobbed it down..... new front mud guard and front rider pegs, (think i will go for the after market metal one's) i am gonna grab a fighter style head light at some point but for now i have a normal round one on it.... and i tidied the wiring up today with heat shrink, i got her running today just had to fit a new plug clean the carb and fresh fuel as well as cleaning the power valve, as well as my other mods listed below,

phbh28 carb(of a rs) jetting for the K and N pod filter,

cf reeds, micron power pipe, all restrictions removed (did that years ago;)

vt250f rear panel, gsx250 clutch lever unit, vt250 front master cylinder, steel front brake line, after market twin cat eye rear light and indicators, and so on........

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h69/biker_dan/?action=view&current=Picture001-1.mp4

nice one dan nice to see a project shaping up thumbs

nice one dude, keep the pictures coming thumbs

Credit for the patience and work. Keep the updates coming ! thumbsthumbs Looking good no1no1

I love watching a project come together . Keep up the good work mate thumbs

ok so bit off a update.... well today i got off my ass and changed the wheels for lighter 5 spoke 18 inch rims (instead off 18 rear 16 front the gammas stock rims...) not that it needs 2 be any lighter the hole bike fully faired and stock is only 96kg looool! fun in full power mode like mine:) any way got them all on and fitted after knocking up some spacers and lining every think up... also put some slightly taller forks on that feel much better! and a hole lot more to add on tommorow after modded to fit!!!! Very Happy

looks well dan, those wheels look much better than the old ones, cant help but think those wheels in white would look awesome though, breaks up the black a touch.
good luck and keep the pics coming!
Mark.

@pugeyed wrote:
looks well dan, those wheels look much better than the old ones, cant help but think those wheels in white would look awesome though, breaks up the black a touch.
good luck and keep the pics coming!
Mark.

cheers Very Happy yer the look even better in person and i was thinking about doing them white....:P

keep the pics and updates comeing thumbsthumbs

@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Cracking job Dan keep up the good work thumbs
agree

agree - Looks great, I'd love to do something like that... You'll get so much staisfaction when it's done...

nice job matey! gotta love them 2 strokes!