Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

A & E

This morning me knee gave way completely not good cya folk in a few hours once im out Sad

Sorry To hear that Stu keep us posted regards Gaz

Well second chapter of me knee sarga Laughing not...they now seem to think i have a bit of cartlidge floating around me knee Sad the pain im in is not good, ive got to go to me docs monday only for him to refer me back to the hospital for them to book me in for keyhole surgery.... i wander how long that will take...cant sit here for long im in too much pain with it so ile get on when i can Sad seya folks and thanks for your concerns thumbs

I know what thats like Stue had the op on my left knee , you may find that it will move and you will be ok again till it gets traped again , just try and rest it thumbs

hope you get your surgery quickly stu and it recovers quickly

ouch, sory to haer about that bud,
you need to relax and drink lots of beer! drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinking medication depending!

once you on the mend, you'll have to have a good old knees up thumbs

Sry to hear its no better Stue, hope u not waiting long to get it sorted m8. thumbs

Booked in to see the orthapedic surgeon on monday so fingers crossed ile get the wheels rolling thumbs

hope they sort ya soon stue,take it easy make sure mrs stue looks after ya thumbs

@firehawk wrote:
once you on the mend, you'll have to have a good old knees up thumbs

fofl

get well soon john

As you can see from this pic my right Knee is badly swollan, not looking forward to the doc bending that 2mw Sad

Shocked looks bad that stue,hope they sort ya out soon,to much time away from the gym wont be good

Didnt think it would be long til the censored taking started Laughing

Guest Guest

My god, can you warn me next time Shocked

What has been seen, can not be unseen!! fofl

and Stue, when did you start shaving your legs, less hair on them than mine!! foflbananabananabananabananabananabanana

Sorry mate, couldn't resisit!

Rose wrote:

and Stue, when did you start shaving your legs, less hair on them than mine!! foflbananabananabananabananabananabanana

Im a blonde and dont posses much body hair Laughingthumbs

@firehawk wrote:
girly knees fofl

hahaha

Rose wrote:

foflfofl

Guest Guest

toooooooo much flesh Sad hahahahaha

hope it fixes soon mate, looks bad

Hope you get better soon m8 and the surgery goes well, but plz put them away I'm scared for life.. thumbs

Just back in from the hospital in Hereford sore and wounded Laughing but atleast the balls rolling towards me op, im on the list perhaps two months waiting so all i can do is keep popping the pills and stay away from active sports and riding me bike Sad the consaltant was great and all the staff that dealt with me, like ive said before they are worth there weight in gold and some thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Just back in from the hospital in Hereford sore and wounded Laughing but atleast the balls rolling towards me op, im on the list perhaps two months waiting so all i can do is keep popping the pills and stay away from active sports and riding me bike Sad the consaltant was great and all the staff that dealt with me, like ive said before they are worth there weight in gold and some thumbs
tidy, everyone slags the NHS off and all you ever hear is the bad stories and never the good that most of the places do! thumbs

@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
tidy, everyone slags the NHS off and all you ever hear is the bad stories and never the good that most of the places do! thumbs
Mind you i didnt like having the MRSA swab done, anyone whos had one will know what im talking about Laughingthumbs

might as well have had the old Prostrate checke out as well as a job lot whilst you were there Stue... ShockedVery Happy

Had my first physio yesterday to help strenghten me leg muscles, you wouldnt believe how weak me right leg as gone in just under a month of not walking on it properly, theyve told me ive got to get the muscles built back up in time for me op, so the recovery and healing will be quicker thumbs

Leg extention machine Stue, thumbs i would have said squats but wouldnt do the old knee any gud.

Leg extention machine Stue, thumbs i would have said squats but wouldnt do the old knee any gud.
Yea your smack on there mate, thats what they told me to do down gym thumbs

Hydro threapy I used a plastic foot ball in a net bag and tied it round my ankle try pulling it below the surface! it kills thumbs ask the qauk first.

@XS1100 wrote:
Hydro threapy I used a plastic foot ball in a net bag and tied it round my ankle try pulling it below the surface! it kills thumbs ask the qauk first.
what while eating a ice cream ? lol!

Yer come to think of it,it was some weird space ritual thumbs

Well come rain or shine on sunday the bikes having it im fed up off sitting indoors, i know the last time i went out i almost caused meself to have an accident, this time i aint going far so if im in pain i can get home safely thumbs

Gud on ya mate! Just take it easy

@axl wrote:
Gud on ya mate! Just take it easy

Will do mate thanks thumbs