Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lady_Loz

Hello boys

Hello! It's Jay's Jay's wife! He has finally beaten me down to join on here!!! I will be posting a new topc in a bit I would like some opinions on lol! I very kindly asked him to take down that pic, as my, er "Mirrors" Wink seemed to be rather on display! I will post up some piccys though if i get the courage up to go for a ride soon! After 2 years offa bike ( My TZR siezed on me at 90 and locked my back wheel up) then after being in an accident ( i was the pillion) im shitting myself now getting back on one! Think the time may have finally arrived!

You all seem like a friendly bunch. So hello!!!!!

welcome to the forum,a good luck with the new bike,just take ya time and im sure you will get back into it thumbs

Guest Guest
Hello, of warn u to avoid the dirty old men but I'm afrihas all we have on here

Hello Lady-loz and welcome onboard and take no notice of censored heads like me hide enjoy the forum and before you know it youll be riding free again and taking the mik out of me and such thumbs

well she rode it and rode it good very nervous but shes getting there and i mean the bike WinkWinkWink

Well done you it takes a lot of courage to come back after an off Very Happypartythumbsthumbs

welcome Sounds like you know a few on here so you know what they're like affraid Never mind, some memories do fade foflfofl Take your time on the two wheels, you'll soon get the hang of it again no1no1

Guest Guest
Hello and welcome...