Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

MAG awakes. Any takers?

Me and a couple of m8's are meeting at the birtley services one ,anyone else going will probably have a little ride up kielder after.

anyone doing the protests on the 25th.

loads of bikers rididng at 45mph on the motorway to disrupt traffic, to stop these european laws of no modifications etc.

im probably doing it. however could the police do me for it? could do without fines or points! lol thumbs

was hoping to do this but i have to go to Beaulieu to take the caravan show apart for one of my customers. bet i get caught up behind it now!

Chad just make sure your bike is bog standard and you wear a hi viz you will be safe then -- oh no defeats the whole idea!! lol

I like the sentiment behind these protests but all i can see happeneing is either the Brit govt. won't adopt the laws anyway, or will just bend over and take the EU's crap like they usually do.

I can't see them paying any attention to us, surely it will just piss off car drivers and anyone else who may have supported the biker's cause before?

I like the sentiment behind these protests but all i can see happeneing is either the Brit govt. won't adopt the laws anyway, or will just bend over and take the EU's crap like they usually do.

I can't see them paying any attention to us, surely it will just piss off car drivers and anyone else who may have supported the biker's cause before?

The aim of this one isn't to piss anyone off hence why they are stressing that the outside lane must be kept clear. Its intention is to remind the government that we're here and we care about this.
The underlying threat is of course "hey next time we could all descend on London or other big cities mid-week instead of just cruising down the motorways on a Sunday"
I'll be going to the Rownhams services start on the M27 if any other southern members are going would be great to hook up.

madcarper...........(((.Me and a couple of m8's are meeting at the birtley services one ,anyone else going will probably have a little ride up kielder after}}}

meeting a few buds at washington , m8 ,,,,, thumbsthumbs

did the mag ride from washington services on a1 today, really well supported completely filled car parks with bikes,trikes,scooters,even a group of lads covered in mud who had been greenlaning.must have been over 500 bikes,we were to ride north for 25 minutes then disperse. well we rode for nearly 1 hour eventually the police turned all the bikes off a1 at the turn off for blyth did cause some congestion but was constantly moving allbeit slowly seemed to go very well with no animosity from other motorists even got a few waves and toots of the horns.if this or more turned out around the rest of the country it must have been a lot of protesters. as for it achieving anything we will have to wait and see.

well someones got to take the puffs home mate ;oh shit forgot to mention to other members im a taxi driver and straight Laughing

Did the Scotch Corner to Washington run. Again, good turnout,and probably one of the hardest rides to do. Had forgotten how hard it is to ride at 30, and stay there ShockedShocked !?!?!

Hopefully it wakes people up and gives pause to all the censored they're trying to put through parliament.

Put a few shots on photobucket

MAG Demo 25/09/2011

Me and my trusty Fazer M1 southbound from Donington Services.

Inside lane next to Dave the loonatic waving Laughing

@karlo wrote:
Me and my trusty Fazer M1 southbound from Donington Services.

Inside lane next to Dave the loonatic waving Laughing
Cracking pic mate thumbs