Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Hard graft

This place is begining to get hard work Sad where are the other 580 memebers??
I don't see many contributions here??
stop hiding and come out and party

I resign...

I resign.. .

I also resign...

I want to go on holiday Sad

I don't feel fear or panic and nothing brings me down.
I'm an aerospace age warrior I can fly sideways through speed of sound.My reflexes and reactions are as fast as a machine. Theres just not many here you no what I mean? Sad
My nerves are made of steel and my eyes are eagle sharp
and what would freak the average man does not affect my heart thumbs all I wanna no is where the 600 members all are and where have they been?

Me and Dave ask this qeustion everyday Gaz, as long as we all keep posting hopefully in time others will join in thumbs

I can't think of an answer to this really, I was going to say life gets in the way (work,family and having spare time) But you all make the effort, so I suppose its just not having anything constructive to say. The problem definitely isn't the forum thats for sure thumbs maybe its the nature of forums look at the Bandit Forum (who are having major worries at the moment) 5000+ members but seeems to be the same few making contributions scratch SO just keep doing what your doing and I for one will try to make more of an effort to join in! thumbsthumbs (work and family permitting Laughing ) Mike.

Most forums are quiet at the moment and have been for a while Generally posts by admin staff is all that are happening with a few regulars contributing.

There has been a lot of forums popping up over the last few years and dying off again, nothing to worry about just keep plodding on and hopefully things will sort themselves out eventually. thumbs

@karlo wrote:
Most forums are quiet at the moment and have been for a while Generally posts by admin staff is all that are happening with a few regulars contributing.

There has been a lot of forums popping up over the last few years and dying off again, nothing to worry about just keep plodding on and hopefully things will sort themselves out eventually. thumbs
agree

Speaking for myself I've had some major changes in my life and don't have anything like the time I did for forums (or is that fora) and as has been said perhaps this is a quiet time. Kids going back to school, holiday season drawing to a close, not so much good weather & daylight to discuss rideouts. It can be hard to know what to talk about. But real mates can stand a bit of silence can't they? We don't have to have a constant stream of new threads just for the sake of it. Smile

Guest Guest

Its a biking forum and while we have good weather Shocked Most folks will be out and about on their bikes.

Once the seasons change and the evenings draw in folks will be back to pass the time.

I'm on here cause I don't work school holidays so have lots of free time and I have no social life Sad

Dave, how longs the forum been going now, its not a year yet is it?

It is sometimes to get on here as seem to be always at work. But I do keep in touch with the northern members by phone or meeting up when we can.
Hoping next year to meet more members down south and show u how to drink ha ha..

stue scared them away with those arms Shocked

thing is when i first joined the layout of the forum confused me! but got round and used to it. but some forums i joined got confused and gave up lol.

there are things that put people off. but if they get to know you guys im sure most would stay thumbs

well I'm staying even if don't say a lot. Cool

As has been said above, work, family and friends can be a big draw on time. I'm at work, got a 3yr old daughter then seeing the grandkids (I have two now despite only being 21!?! Shocked ) and parents plus friends, time gets very short. Like most I look on when I can and contribute where possible. As Smilinjack said, it can be quiet at times. As long someone's posting the Forum continues. A toast to many more years partyparty

It can get Disheartwning posting something and not gettin many replies so that sort of makes you not bother in future. Viscious cycle. I check in a few times a day everyday. More at the moment with the banditforum being down lol

Rose wrote:
Its a biking forum and while we have good weather Shocked Most folks will be out and about on their bikes.

Once the seasons change and the evenings draw in folks will be back to pass the time.

I'm on here cause I don't work school holidays so have lots of free time and I have no social life Sad

Dave, how longs the forum been going now, its not a year yet is it?
i think its a year old on the 22nd of this month

Well this is what I have been doing I just have to fit the screen and it is all done, then after the MOT I will sell it and buy another half wreck and do that up Very Happy
Keith.

i tend not to reply if i dont feel my contribution is valid or necessary. but if you want me to talk irrelavant cack then dont worry thumbs

@sweban wrote:
I try but time and (it is har in inglish) Laughing

your english is fine my swedish is non existent Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
Me and Dave ask this qeustion everyday Gaz, as long as we all keep posting hopefully in time others will join in thumbs
I agree with stu, don't think we are doing to bad for saying we are not a year old yet ,I have put too much time and effort in to this to let it go down the pan ,keep spreadingthe word and with time and all of your support we will keep this forum growing

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
I agree with stu, don't think we are doing to bad for saying we are not a year old yet ,I have put too much time and effort in to this to let it go down the pan ,keep spreadingthe word and with time and all of your support we will keep this forum growing
agree this forum will run til the day i snuff it and im sure it will still run, as ive said its hard work some days what with family and work commitments we just have to keep posting and hopefully more will join in, i joined Daves forum so that i could meet new folk and thats worked out just fine and will continue to do so hopefully on the 18 of this month partypartyparty

[quote="dick65"]

@sweban wrote:

your english is fine my swedish is non existent Laughing [/quote
THX i use googles dictionary thumbs

@skrach86 wrote:
i tend not to reply if i dont feel my contribution is valid or necessary. but if you want me to talk irrelavant cack then dont worry thumbs

Ditto, I'll read pretty much every post but only reply to ones that I think I can offer a contribution to.

600+ members is great going in a year though - I suppose Dave and Stu will have the stats on members posring numbers - it may well be that a lot join and never post or only post once or twice then disappear - I've done that on a few forums for various reasons.

Perhaps the biggest issue was Dave using his Caravan Club badge as the logo until it got redesigned fofl

@Macie_UK wrote:
@skrach86 wrote:

Ditto, I'll read pretty much every post but only reply to ones that I think I can offer a contribution to.

600+ members is great going in a year though - I suppose Dave and Stu will have the stats on members posring numbers - it may well be that a lot join and never post or only post once or twice then disappear - I've done that on a few forums for various reasons.

Perhaps the biggest issue was Dave using his Caravan Club badge as the logo until it got redesigned fofl

Dito i told Dave about the badge foflhide

[quote="sweban"]

@dick65 wrote:
@sweban wrote:

your english is fine my swedish is non existent Laughing [/quote
THX i use googles dictionary thumbs
Sweban we really appreciate the effort you make on posting as we do everyone but a special applause goes out to you maveric and Gizmo for contributing from a foreign land salutethumbs