Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Hubby had a bit of an off..

Guest Guest

Well those that don't know. I had a weekend away planned with the girls in wales. I finally got there and on the Sunday get a text off of hubby.

His had an off, what happened I hear you ask? He was on a Rospa ride! and clipped the verge, it caught him and the handle bars pulled him into the hedge. He finally stopped and the bike landed on the tarmack. The bike was actually stopped by a broken post that had snapped off and caught the bike underneath. He said he could have possibly pulled it back onto the road if it hadn't hit that.

He is bruised and was limping but is getting better now. The bike has we reckon at least £2000 worth of damage to it and is being collected on Friday by the garage.

His really pissed off and angry at himself, I'm just relieved his OK. Christ what would I ever do without him Sad

We are also pissed off that we have a long weekend off this weekend, the weather is going to be fabulous and we can't take the bikes away. The up side is that his still here and we can go away.

Thanks for letting me share..

OH NO! Glad he's OK Rose send him my regards, what a shitter, I'm gutted for you.

sorry to hear that rose,but as said main thing is hes here and ok,hope he has a speedy recovery and back in the saddle soon

Sorry to hear about the off but as you say, he's still here and it's not "serious". Glad he's up and about and is busy cursing himself (proves he's fine). Regards and wishes to you both and for a speedy recovery for him. thumbs

Bloodyhell Rose please give Gordon our best from me and wifey and to a speedy recovery, thank god hes ok bless thumbs

Bad news but looking on the bright side he is fine. Bikes can be repaired bodies can take alot longer & sometimes are not fixeable.

That's bad news Rose, but at least he will mend. Tell the clumsy oaf to GWS and rib him mercilessly about his ditch surfing Smilethumbs

@darkember wrote:
Bad news but looking on the bright side he is fine. Bikes can be repaired bodies can take alot longer & sometimes are not fixeable.
agree

Oh so sorry rose I'm just glad he's still with us though and it won't take the garage long to put it right. thumbs

Sorry to hear this Rose just glad hes ok, its times like this we appriciate our loved ones when the implication of what could have happened sinks in. Please give him our best tell him to stop kicking himself (Thats your job, LOL) thumbsthumbs

thats crap rose i'm sorry to hear he's had an accident but hey look on the bright side you still have him and at least the bikes repairable hopefully