Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

southers ride weekend(18th August 2012)

@fr499y wrote:
isnt there 2 toll roads? one on the M25, and then dartford once your near kent? Wish i could make it, even if its just to hear the zed go through dartford tunnel lol

Bigger off and no only Dartford crossing. And 4 of us still have a laugh I'm just dosapointed in some people as so many said they would go.

do bikes pay thru dartford tunnel? the tyne tunnel stopped charging bikes last year ;used to be 20 pence

Dartford tunnel is free for bikes. Going from north( Essex ) to south (Kent) you go over the bridge coming back other way you go thiugh the tunnel. Hope you have a great weekend . i would have loved to have come along but can't make it due to other things (sorry). Have fun.

@Delboy wrote:
Dartford tunnel is free for bikes. Going from north( Essex ) to south (Kent) you go over the bridge coming back other way you go thiugh the tunnel. Hope you have a great weekend . i would have loved to have come along but can't make it due to other things (sorry). Have fun.
cheers del thumbs

Both ways Dave you have to stop at the barrier and when the bloke in the kioske thing sees ya a bike he will lift the barrier.

I hope you all have a good time the weather looks good thumbs ride safe please , If i did not have the crap in my live now i would have gone . looks very much like i will have to sell my bikes . so the gsxr will be the first to go SadSad

@madsod wrote:
I hope you all have a good time the weather looks good thumbs ride safe please , If i did not have the crap in my live now i would have gone . looks very much like i will have to sell my bikes . so the gsxr will be the first to go SadSad
cheers gaz, and thats poo m8

@Davehutch wrote:
@madsod wrote:
cheers gaz, and thats poo m8

That really is poo m8 i feel for ya. Sad

Just hope once its all over you can get yourself another bike thumbs

if its cos your being taken for half gaz do what my mates dad did, sold his shelby cobra to his best budd for £1 and then once it all went through he bought it back for £1 so she got the grant totall of 50p from it

if its cos your being taken for half gaz do what my mates dad did, sold his shelby cobra to his best budd for £1 and then once it all went through he bought it back for £1 so she got the grant totall of 50p from it

thumbs

weather is bad down northampton/oxford way. Just a heads up that roads are very wet and greasy, but its stopped raining for now. should dry up a bit for about the time you leave thumbs few areas are flooded but it only seems to be in the towns so you'll be alright Cool

Tonight chance of showers south but warm, tmoz is highs of 30degrese. Think it going to be a warm one.

had a great weekend , a great place chad sorted out for us to stop well done m8 thumbs loads to say later , but here are some pics to look at :

Great weekend was had, couldn't ask for better weather,if anything it was TOO HOT!! Campsite and pub were great but loads of mosquitos and between Robbie snoring and Dave and Chad at it, didnt get a lot of sleep.
Well done Chad top lad. thumbsthumbs

i enjoyed it, good to meet you guys, and good laugh last night, i was in fits. need the pics of your hat up rich fofl

Sorry I could make it, My daughter was there though for the fair or what ever was going off in Sheerness, any way good pics and looks like it was a good weekend ( every time I have been to Sheppy its pi'**d down with rain thumbs

@Neill wrote:
Sorry I could make it, My daughter was there though for the fair or what ever was going off in Sheerness, any way good pics and looks like it was a good weekend ( every time I have been to Sheppy its pi'**d down with rain thumbs

ahh wonder what the fireworks and gun shots were Smile

and thats because you come at the wrong time, always hot here, might just be sheerMESS thats raining

great weekend, VERY hot and bitten all over Shocked and thanks to Chad for letting me lead the ride out most the way Wink

Glad you all had a good time and are back safe thats what matters thumbsthumbs

Great pictures Dave and Robbie thumbsthumbs At least the rain held off sunny
Glad everyone had a great time pint

Glad you all had a great weekend lads and gals well done Chad for sorting it thumbsthumbs cracking pics thumbsthumbs

sounds like you all had a great time,hope you was gentle with him dave LaughingLaughing

@Robbie wrote:

great weekend, VERY hot and bitten all over Shocked and thanks to Chad for letting me lead the ride out most the way Wink

You can't wear too much protection shake finger

ITCHY wrote:
You can't wear too much protection shake finger

Funny as that's what I heard Chad squealing in the night. Laughing

Glad you all had a great time, wish i could have been there, next year please dont make it 18 august lol (sons birthday)

@Jontiger wrote:
Glad you all had a great time, wish i could have been there, next year please dont make it 18 august lol (sons birthday)

wont be school holidays if i do anouther one, as rye was packed to get in, getting out was such a lovaly ride, but to get there it was havoc

and most places are busy this time of year

Looks like a good ride out, and the weather held out! thumbsthumbs

Glad everyone had a good time and made it back safe. Hopefully I'll manage to make the one next year thumbs