Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janiew650

Hello

Hi Everyone. I'm new on here so thought I would just say hellop. My name is Jane and I ride an XJR1200. I would like to make some new friends so thought this might be a good place to start. x

welcome Jane you're not too far for a ride up to Derbyshire next year when the days get a bit longer. Look forward to seeing you in Matlock Bath. Very Happy

Hello Jane and welcome onboard, were a friendly lot on here thumbs

Hello Everybody. Thanks for the replies. I love Matlock...bee to Abraham Heights a few times. Its a nice ride up there. Have been out and about today along the Kimbolton Road up to St. Neots. A lovely day for a ride. Hope we get a few more of these weekends.

Thank you to all.

Its nice hearing from you all. I'm hoping this weather stays like this for another few days or so, as winter is definitely drawing in now and don't want to not be able to get out on the bike.

My yam is a new to me bike and I adore her so just want to be out there.

its so different from the other bikes I've had.

Speak soon.

x

Welcome! welcome Also from northampton Smile Get some pics up of ya 1200!! had one of each ( 400, 12 and 13 ) cracking bikes!! =D

Lol....a Northants Chapter sounds like a plan.

I would love to put some photos up of the Yam but even after reading destructions on how to I still can't work it out. I have never been very bright when it comes to technology. Sad

I am in snowy Sweden this weekend so will try again after that.

Hello...I am in Sweden at this very minute. Thank you for the hello.This is a beautiful country.

@Janiew650 wrote:
Hello...I am in Sweden at this very minute. Thank you for the hello.This is a beautiful country.

It sure is-pity it closes at 6 o' clock though Very Happy

had a lovely time in Sweden...will go again for mid summer me thinks. Maybe also for christmas one year. x

i aint been abroad since i was 16. i am only 18 now lol, but still............ it was to spain with a friend, and his pairents but did our own thing, was good laugh.

go to wales for christmas, and summer each year instead to see family, but my old mans working this christmas so cant go. tempting to drive there myself now my cars on the road thou lol. could be a little adventure, Smile

i aint been abroad since i was 16. i am only 18 now lol, but still............ it was to spain with a friend, and his pairents but did our own thing, was good laugh.

go to wales for christmas, and summer each year instead to see family, but my old mans working this christmas so cant go. tempting to drive there myself now my cars on the road thou lol. could be a little adventure, Smile

Wales is abroad aint it?

ITCHY wrote:

Wales is abroad aint it?

well yeah spose i do tell lisa, and ju they have a horse and cart, and live on a farm??? (they dont of course)

@Janiew650 wrote:
had a lovely time in Sweden...will go again for mid summer me thinks. Maybe also for christmas one year. x
Glad you had a good time dont forget the pics thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Janiew650 wrote:
agreethumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Janiew650 wrote:
agreethumbsthumbs

agree Need to see the pics thumbs

Hi All

Stu...Wales is lovely and I have a few friend's down that way so get to go there quite a bit. I go around the Pembrokeshire area. Its lovely.

I will try and get photos of both my bike and Sweden up on here as soon as I have worked out how to do it.

I HAVE READ THE DESTRUCTION'S BUT THEY SEEM TO BE VERY DIFFICULT LOL.

XX

@Janiew650 wrote:
Hi All

Stu...Wales is lovely and I have a few friend's down that way so get to go there quite a bit. I go around the Pembrokeshire area. Its lovely.

I will try and get photos of both my bike and Sweden up on here as soon as I have worked out how to do it.

I HAVE READ THE DESTRUCTION'S BUT THEY SEEM TO BE VERY DIFFICULT LOL.

XX

we have fammo in pembrokshire, 6 miles from tenby, we could end up there. i think there in kilgetti

I haven't been there. I normally go to Milford Haven and Haverford West. My God children live there and they take me to loads of lovely places around that area.

@Janiew650 wrote:
I haven't been there. I normally go to Milford Haven and Haverford West. My God children live there and they take me to loads of lovely places around that area.

fee my niece as we call her loved havaford west.

tell ya what next time try saunderfoot, lovely beach etc, and a nice little pub called wisemans bridge, tey do an absolute mean scampi and chips!! was to die for!!

Love scampi and chips so will definitely go there next time I'm down that way. My sister is called Fee.Its a pretty name.

Hello Jane, great to have you onboard!

Great bunch here as you've probs allreay guessed! Cool

Josh thumbs