Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

new mystery items 8th october

By Sonya (playfish blog)

Hey Pet Society fans! The entire village has been rocking this week, with budding rock stars in nearly every home!

Some of the best musicians in town were playing their debut concert on a barge in the pond, so pets from everywhere assembled around the fish pond to try and get a glimpse of the stars, and rock the day away! Thousands of pets gathered, and when the band began, everyone was amazed!

Sirius though was seemingly distracted, she loved the music, but it was that time of week when she knew “?” may be returning to his Mystery Store with pictures of what he had ordered for the next bunch of mysterious items, so she hung towards the back of the crowd.

As dusk was falling, she noticed “?” making his way through the throngs of pets. She followed him through the crowd. When they were near the water’s edge, she snatched the pictures and dived into the pond.

She ended up swimming right under the barge, and only emerged on the other side of the pond, soaking wet, but clear of “?”. So she moved through the crowd (who seemed quite happy to part for a soaking wet pet), and then ran home.

Sirius tells me that she did think about the fact that the images would be damaged before diving into the pond; however with a pressing crowd in every other direction, apparently she had nowhere else to go. So here’s the water damaged images, see if you can work out what they might be:

owl10.png Dark wood owl (GMB)

mask10.png Mud Face mask (GMB)

towel10.png Hair towel (BMB)

hmmm the gmb items look like masks to me!
What do you guys think??

The second one is a mud facemask! :blush2: :

And the first is a Dark owl doll! :blush2: :

and the bmb is a hair towel!!

I just got the owl woooohooooo!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:

i got the new mask, i think my pet thinks she is in a Spa now lol

well done xx ...I got the owl and he is gorgeous... I can see lots of 99 collections coming on Laughing

I want that owl! *nods* Yes I do! :-)

i just got 2 dark owl......yeah......still seaching for the mud face and hair towel...........

marchxam wrote:
I also got the new mask, took like 3 hours to get that item, whew!

Can you please chech your facebook link as it doesn't work for me. You need to copy and paste the link from your PROFILE page. If you have a problem with this please contact either myself or any mod and we will be pleased to help you.

im still looking for the BMB hair towel, why are those little blighters always so hard to get!

It always seems that the new bmb items are a lot harder to get than the gmbs