Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

So what do we want....

For xmas that is... ive had one of me pressies early me new laptop party im easy for wifey to buy for...anything bike related and ile be happy thumbs ile keep this thread running for as long as we have to and perhaps everyone can post pics on here as to what we all got or given thumbs so make sure your a good boy or girl and hopefully santa will deliever the pressie you wished for thumbsrendeerrendeersantasantasantasanta

Mine are sat in the spare bedroom not allowed to use before christmas day.
Front headlift paddock stand and rear alloy paddock stand and radiator / oil cooler covers for the Busa Cool

I got my car so really pleased with that.

Not hoping for anything else but bet I will know mum and dad too well. From Famo i don't mind but bits for bike rebuild would help lol

I want a lazy relaxing enjoyable day , Christmas day no cooking as we are all going out for lunch which I'm glad about, as its me who normally does the cooking and with visiting all the in laws christmas day it don't leave much time to prepare and get the food sorted and relax.

Bike related stuff for me

But this year ive got me lad xmas day,the wifes not working,and me mums comeing over,so that will top any pressies that santa will bring partypartyparty

just got a new comp and printer so not expecting much else thumbs got the family over this year so thats good enough for me Smilethumbs

paddock stands .. which turned up the other day (but i'm not allowed to use till xmas) and a new socket set (hopefully).

But the thing I'm looking forwards too is the 10 days at home with me family.

would love it if i didnt get moan at for the most simple thing, if i wasnt stuck in the middle of the arguments.. umm would also love it if me sis didnt ruin christmas again like every other christmas i can remember.. but what i do want for christmas is a new camera bag for all my camera gear.. no doubt i will get a pair of f****ng socks and something else rather shit...

I've given out the list of books, DVDs and CDs so waiting to see what comes back thumbs

Me and the good lady have cut back this year soa re going to treat ourselves to a new laptop in the Jan sales thumbsthumbs

I may have mentioned it Embarassed ,but I have had my B-king think that was birthday and Xmas sorted off topic

But brought off e-bay a satnav holder and a usb lead for the b-king and have gave them to my in laws to wrap for me for xmas, ( they gave me the money back) so i know i will get them , and should have my cast off by then too, so a spin on the b- king would be good party

The missus has bought me some new wheels for my car...Porsche teledials no less. Happy Happy Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! party

I will sit on my arse from the 21st to the 28th surrounded by many cans.

@Kenb wrote:
I will sit on my arse from the 21st to the 28th surrounded by many cans.
Sounds like a plan thumbs

Well ive done all me shopping for the family got this week of work just sit back and watch all the headless chicks running around getting last min prezzies and food to stuff the faces with....got to be honest i love this time of year allthough some years have been good and bad due to lifes way of throwing reality at us so dont forget to post ya pics on here what you get and more important what youve given all the best of luck if your one of those headless folk running around in the run up to xmas partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

@Davehutch wrote:
I dont do anything Embarassed mel does it all, she has even wraped her own prezzy this year Shocked
Your telling me you dont get her any surprises for xmas....keep it clean everyone Shockedthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I dont do anything Embarassed mel does it all, she has even wraped her own prezzy this year Shocked
Your telling me you dont get her any surprises for xmas....keep it clean everyone Shockedthumbs
I may load the dish washer after dinner Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I may load the dish washer after dinner Very Happy
ShockedLaughingthumbs

Me and the wife dont buy for each other now.I've put my other Xmas money this year towards a new Stomp pit bike for my lad.He'll be a happy chappie. thumbs

@flange wrote:
Me and the wife dont buy for each other now.I've put my other Xmas money this year towards a new Stomp pit bike for my lad.He'll be a happy chappie. thumbs

Nice one Paul i'd be pleased with that bet his face will be a picture when he claps his eyes on her thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@flange wrote:

Nice one Paul i'd be pleased with that bet his face will be a picture when he claps his eyes on her thumbs

agree nice looking bike