Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
2catz

hi

hello from sunny stoke on trent, just joined up so dont know what im doing!!!!!

Welcome. Ok this is what you need to know. Go to ASDA buy 50 gallons of booze, we all turn up at your place.

Hello and welcome onboard Very Happythumbs dont worry any mistakes made ile sort them, enjoy the forum you'll soon get the hang of it thumbs

welcome to the forum m8 just ask if you need help with owt

i dont mind admitting im a fair weather rider, i have a yamaha virago 535 which is a great little bike but some day id like a harley, cant beat there sound. 50 gallons of booze!!!!! i have 1ltr of whiskey but i dont think that would stretch very far oh and by the way that bird table is cool. thanx dick65 i will need help at some point but if you spoke to any of my friends they would say i need it all the time. how rude!lol.

@2catz wrote:
i dont mind admitting im a fair weather rider, i have a yamaha virago 535 which is a great little bike but some day id like a harley, cant beat there sound. 50 gallons of booze!!!!! i have 1ltr of whiskey but i dont think that would stretch very far oh and by the way that bird table is cool. thanx dick65 i will need help at some point but if you spoke to any of my friends they would say i need it all the time. how rude!lol.
lol your not the only fair weather rider , join the club

welcome! if you dont mind a bit of banter and p*ss taking you will fit right in! ain't that right Dave? Laughing

welcome ]Hello 2catz. You will like it here ,'tis a friendly forum,..

and don't worry about 'not knowing' what your doing----

I've spent most of my life like that----

Here------!!!! I had a 535 many years ago.. thumbs

thanx soooooooo much for a big welcome, tis very nice to feel wanted. as far as banter goes i give as good as i get and ive got rhino hide(yes not all beuty products work)i think i picked up oil of ugly instead of ulay, lol.
today i ran the gauntlet better known as asda (hell on earth) this time of year and like everyone else spent far too much on food that only makes you fatter, i had a stuggle to fasten my leathers as it was. oh well,there goes another mince pie!
tonight im babysitting my sisters kids and watching crud on the tv, cant wait for spring.
last year i wanted to do a road trip on the bike for my holiday but it never got beyond the wishing so next year im hoping to get off my butt and organize one, ive looked at web sites for organized trips and i was wondering if anybody had got any experainces of these?

yep that sound good as most of the time im on my own, just cant seem to get the time when friends go out

thanx itchy i will have a good look at their webn site, iceland sound cold!

First up welcome to the forum.

European trip-easy peasy if you have a credit card and internet connection Laughing I've done quite a few and I'd advise do it yourself. Much more rewarding and will work out a bit cheaper of course. I'd be happy to advise on any questions you might have.. Just fire off a PM Smile

@2catz wrote:
cheers but whats a pm that i have to fire? Shocked

OK...........send me a Private Message if you wish. There's a little icon underneath your avatar I believe with which one can facilitate such an outcome. Smile

im a bit sloooooooooooooooooow on the up take with anything technical, well just about any other topic too come to think about it, lol Smile