Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

New Year Resolutions

It's almost that time again,
The last one I made and stuck to it was in 2000
when I quit smoking felt crap ever since!
Have I got one for 2012.........nope no yet any way.
I will wait and copy one of here later.
It might be that I stop raiding Annes spice rack and hand rolling the coriander to smoke wile listerning to weird music though .....

lol gaz Laughing

Think mine is to loose some pudding Embarassed done it 3-4 years ago and then put it on again , Embarassed so yes to loose my weight and to get some miles on the b-king thumbs

lol gaz try the mixed herbs Smile
mines to sample as many weird real ales as possible,tried to stop smoking that lasted an hour Shocked apart from that hmm cant think of owt yet
thumbs bring it on rich you t censoredlol!

ITCHY wrote:
Yes, get my arse out and do some serious miles.( love u mods really lol)

agree i plan to get some miles in this year and hopefully meet a few of you lot thumbsthumbs

Save money is the No. 1 for me!!
try go a year without buying a new bike ( or 2.. or 3... or more )

1) Stay in work
2) Get fitter by walking my new puppy
3) Use my Busa more
4) Watch The Wednesday get promoted

Happy New Year Laughing

lose more weight
cut down the alcohol
get out more on the bandit
maybe stop smoking again
take up fishing again

mine is to try even harder in 2012 to give the filthy habbit of smokeing the push again

ive tryd a few times but get streesed up then light up Sad

Stay healthy, stay out of trouble with wifey Laughing and keep up my weight training allthough that will be easy as i love it... thumbs and last but no means least..meet more folk from off here partypartypartyparty

@Stue11 wrote:
Stay healthy, stay out of trouble with wifey Laughing and keep up my weight training allthough that will be easy as i love it... thumbs and last but no means least..meet more folk from off here partypartypartyparty

meeeee thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

meeeee thumbs
Dont worry Chad your on the shortlist Very Happythumbs

mine is probably to be more organised..i'm always forgetting and losing things!

@Stue11 wrote:

Jus what you said dont no about the weight traing though, and I do get in trouble with the wife aswell so got to start to behave lol also would love to meet up with you all

727 members, lets all meet up in the midlands thumbs sure we can take over a town or something in the summer Laughingpint

@fr499y wrote:
727 members, lets all meet up in the midlands thumbs sure we can take over a town or something in the summer Laughingpint

How funny some little village in the middle of knowhere Twisted Evil

@fr499y wrote:

How funny some little village in the middle of knowhere Twisted Evil
Good idea Matt partypartyparty

@Davehutch wrote:
lol gaz Laughing

Think mine is to loose some pudding Embarassed done it 3-4 years ago and then put it on again , Embarassed so yes to loose my weight and to get some miles on the b-king thumbs
well 1 month done and I have lost a stone and only been to the pub 3 times affraid But not been out on the king once Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
lol gaz Laughing

well 1 month done and I have lost a stone and only been to the pub 3 times affraid But not been out on the king once Sad

Well done Dave thumbs , ive ate like a pig only had a couple of pints coz of shift work and aint put on no bloody weight at all fofl not even a single pound lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
lol gaz Laughing

Well done Dave thumbs , ive ate like a pig only had a couple of pints coz of shift work and aint put on no bloody weight at all fofl
I hate people like you finger ...... lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
lol gaz Laughing

Well done Dave thumbs , ive ate like a pig only had a couple of pints coz of shift work and aint put on no bloody weight at all fofl

burgerburgerburgerburgerhidesorry

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
lol gaz Laughing

foflfofl made me hungry now, going to have my fruit & fibre

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

foflfofl made me hungry now, going to have my fruit & fibre

Dont do rabbit food Dave me wife does that, it's a good old fry up no sausages or beans but all the rest and a nice chunk of black pudding thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
lol gaz Laughing

Well done mate thumbs keep it up youll feel better for it thumbs

Going to try and shed a few pounds, get into the gym a bit more often and out on the bike a bit more thumbsthumbs

Hopefully I get at least one of them foflfoflfofl

ITCHY wrote:
Yes, get my arse out and do some serious miles.( love u mods really lol)

Does that mean you'll be doing long distance - bare bottomed riding??? foflfofl