Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Trebor & davehutch's 2012 meet/rideout 27th may

25+ bikes affraid drop of system or not good luck in keeping that lot together Dave thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Dave i hope youve got enough bacon mate ile now for deffinate on friday who will be coming but as of today there another 8 of me mates asking to come LaughingLaughingthumbs ile post on the list friday night for sure numbers thumbsthumbs
affraid

@Robbie wrote:
25+ bikes affraid drop of system or not good luck in keeping that lot together Dave thumbs
cant go wrong with the drop of system , dont matter how many bikes ,

@Davehutch wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
cant go wrong with the drop of system , dont matter how many bikes ,

Fair play to you mate and hope your right. I'm just a sceptic when it comes to that many bikes. thumbs

Got my big camera sorted out, so will get some decent pics of us lot!!! gotta get a good one of all the bikes lined up and the group mugshot! think i might even pack me £400 lens to make sure some pics come out good Very Happy

@fr499y wrote:
Got my big camera sorted out, so will get some decent pics of us lot!!! gotta get a good one of all the bikes lined up and the group mugshot! think i might even pack me £400 lens to make sure some pics come out good Very Happy
Awesome Matt thumbsthumbs

Weather is look great, bout time we had a bit of luck with it.... Roll on Sunday. sunny

Weather is look great, bout time we had a bit of luck with it.... Roll on Sunday. sunny

Is anyone coming up from Essex? I would love to join you all but I think it's too far for me in a day. Unless I could join in on route, say the optional toilet stop near the A1 which would be under 2 hours from home.

Is anyone coming up from Essex? I would love to join you all but I think it's too far for me in a day. Unless I could join in on route, say the optional toilet stop near the A1 which would be under 2 hours from home.

could stay at mine saturday night ready for Sunday as if any one else needs a floor for the night .im just round the corner from dave's

@madwilly wrote:

could stay at mine saturday night ready for Sunday as if any one else needs a floor for the night .im just round the corner from dave's

How kind! You don't know me from Adam... or Eve!
Will be running Race for Life on Saturday and may have to right off the rest of the day. Really appreciate the offer though.

@day101 wrote:
cant wait for this sunny

agreeagreeagree

Mind you, I don't think anyone will see my bike over the reflected glare from rest of the shining and freshly cleaned and polished bikes ShockedShocked I'll have to sit and polish mine when I get to Daves to stand a chance ShockedLaughingLaughing

oh if everyone is giving there bikes a quick clean, then i'll dig out the dodo juice supernatural!! Laughing

Clicky

Hi all

Would love to come for the ride out on Sunday, where are you meeting?
your more than welcome we are meeting at mine 10.00 O'clock bacond butty then leaving at 11 dead on the dot thumbs will pm you my addy and phone number thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Hi all

your more than welcome we are meeting at mine 10.00 O'clock bacon butty then leaving at 11 dead on the dot thumbs will pm you my addy and phone number thumbs
Also Introduce yourself in the "say hello" section pint

Hi all

Dave Hutchs house in Leicster m8, pm him for his addy, your more than to come.... its gonna be a gud 1.

Brakes pipes have arrived and fitted, all good to go now,

Now wheres my friend Mr Sheen...

Hi all

Dave Hutchs house in Leicster m8, pm him for his addy, your more than to come.... its gonna be a gud 1.

Brakes pipes have arrived and fitted, all good to go now,

Now wheres my friend Mr Sheen...

I I love you the Citrus flavour sunny

@fr499y wrote:
oh if everyone is giving there bikes a quick clean, then i'll dig out the dodo juice supernatural!! Laughing

Clicky

Its gotta be chemical guys blacklight and hybrid v7 for me (on the loop)
The bike wears purple haze

Mmmmmm, shiny Cool

@fr499y wrote:

Clicky

Its gotta be chemical guys blacklight and hybrid v7 for me (on the loop)
The bike wears purple haze

Mmmmmm, shiny Cool

gav how did you get them to paint a red bucket into the door? Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
List of who is coming then , copy the whole post ,then paste it in a reply ,add your name then post it please

ok guys as there is going to be a few of us we will be using the "drop off system " on the rideout me being in front and trebor being at the back , please familiarize your selfs with the system , and I will explain on the day too ,also this wont be a race ,but will be a nice ride through some of leicestershire and Rutland's country side

http://www.cambikers.co.uk/rideout/drop-off.php

Route of the ride:
/t4791p90-trebor-davehutch-s-2012-meet-rideout-27th-may#79022

davehutch
Stue11
Mrsstue11
Onslow
Day101
Pike37
Nina
Stewie
jezza
madwilly
lee
Banditmike (did I mention I have a new bike? )
Gavlar1200
MrsGavlar
Fr499y & misses
Itchy (I'm pretty sure i will be there)
Trebor
dandan
Ray Robbo
The Biker 46
Grumpyowl
richguzzi freind of madwilly
Madsod

dont forget guys , meet at mine for 10.00 O'clock and will be LEAVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at 11.00 O'clock so we can get on with the ride should get to the pub about 1.00 O'clock (give or take half hour) for a drink/food then back to mine for 3-4 0'clock , because some will have a long way to go home afterwards Pm me for my address if you need it ,

Looking forward to this, chance to get away from it all and enjoy the ride out thumbsthumbsthumbs

Be safe and will see you all soon LaughingLaughingthumbsthumbs

Looking forward to this, chance to get away from it all and enjoy the ride out thumbsthumbsthumbs

CANT WAIT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@day101 wrote:

CANT WAIT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the weather looks good thumbsthumbs
bananabananabananabanana

sat nav wired in, tyres, oil checked, new helmet just arived,

ready to go now.... Cool

due to arsey customers and work commitments im unable to get down this year Sad to say im mad and p***ed off is an understatement,hope to catch up with some of you on the july meet have a great safe ride and plenty pics thumbsthumbs

sry to hear this Dick, was lookin forward to a meet up, meet u on the next 1 m8,

i know im gutted m8 you going to the lakes meet rob?

Can't commit to that cos of work commitments .... Our busiest time of the year and I'm an engineer on call. Roll on my lottery win, Laughing

Can't commit to that cos of work commitments .... Our busiest time of the year and I'm an engineer on call. Roll on my lottery win, Laughing

one of these days rob,work always gets in the way m8 Sad

are we doing that route, clockwise or anti clockwise. I'm looking to see what point to peel off and head for home, i cant see the point in going back to yours just to come back along the same road home.

Going to be busy for the rest of the day so won't be back on.

Weather? Check thumbs
Bike Ready? Check thumbs
Fuelled up? Check thumbs
Ready to go? Check thumbs

Let's get started partypartypartyparty

For those on the Ride Out, I'll see you in the morning for a cracking day out thumbsthumbs

For those who are not. Have a great weekend, enjoy the weather and what looks like a great weekend thumbsthumbs

Regradless of what you're doing, let the weekend commence
bananacheersbananacheersbananacheersbanana

see you in the morning mike ride safe thumbsthumbs

I will ride up on the back roads as i find the motorways a right drag , will set of at 3 Dave so will also be up around six , i hope , mopedmopedmopedmbikembikebike2

@Davehutch wrote:
ok m8 , will get the BBq sparked up when you both get here foodburger

ride safe moped
foodfood top man I love you

Bikes all ready tanked up,had to give it a clean there was a fly on the headlight LaughingLaughing

satnav is on visor cleaned bike ready,roll on the morning thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
List of who is coming then , copy the whole post ,then paste it in a reply ,add your name then post it please

ok guys as there is going to be a few of us we will be using the "drop off system " on the rideout me being in front and trebor being at the back , please familiarize your selfs with the system , and I will explain on the day too ,also this wont be a race ,but will be a nice ride through some of leicestershire and Rutland's country side

http://www.cambikers.co.uk/rideout/drop-off.php

Route of the ride:
/t4791p90-trebor-davehutch-s-2012-meet-rideout-27th-may#79022

davehutch
Stue11
Mrsstue11
Onslow
Day101
Pike37
Nina
Stewie
jezza
madwilly
lee
Banditmike (did I mention I have a new bike? )
Gavlar1200
MrsGavlar
Fr499y & misses
Itchy (I'm pretty sure i will be there)
Trebor
dandan
Ray Robbo
The Biker 46
Grumpyowl
richguzzi freind of madwilly
Madsod

dont forget guys , meet at mine for 10.00 O'clock and will be LEAVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at 11.00 O'clock so we can get on with the ride should get to the pub about 1.00 O'clock (give or take half hour) for a drink/food then back to mine for 3-4 0'clock , because some will have a long way to go home afterwards Pm me for my address if you need it ,
not alot more to say , we will be leaving mine at 11 o'clock ride safe and see you all tomorrow dont worry if you get here before 10 I will be up , looking forward to seeing you all and catching up thumbs