Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Trebor & davehutch's 2012 meet/rideout 27th may

needless to say I'm up for it Dave, last year was a great ride out so look forward to this one too.
Now gotta pull my finger out and prep the old Bandit for the biking season... thumbs

Yeah why not, anyone got a massive tool kit for when i break down though?

Omg this really does put the pressure on to get the FZR sorted out and back on the road. She's up on the bench in the workshop but the gas has run out in the heater Sad

Looks like a fab day out in the pic and we'd love to come. thumbs

Can you guarantee the lovely sunshine? hide

yep if the sun is out i will be up for this , be so nice to meet you lot at last burgerburger

Omg this really does put the pressure on to get the FZR sorted out and back on the road. She's up on the bench in the workshop but the gas has run out in the heater

Looks like a fab day out in the pic and we'd love to come.

Can you guarantee the lovely sunshine?

plenty of time to get the FZR up and running and dont worry bout the weather, if me and Dave are going the sun always shines on the Righteous.... Mmm on second thoughts it will prob chuck it down then Laughing

Ile be there offcourse as long as breakfest was as good as last time Laughing and we must avoid that hump back bridge were we took off and i almost lost the mrs off the back LaughingLaughing

nice 1 lads, the hump back bridge, affraid i remember it well, did you mention bacon butties Stue..

nice 1 lads, the hump back bridge, affraid i remember it well, did you mention bacon butties Stue..
thumbsthumbs for sure thumbsthumbsthumbs

Its the day after my Daughters wedding party so I will have to see how bad the hangover is before committing to it.

Well I am a lager lout pint

As lee said will let u know closer to the time but would love to ride down, will have to stop in b&b as to far to ride in one day thumbs

Omg this really does put the pressure on to get the FZR sorted out and back on the road. She's up on the bench in the workshop but the gas has run out in the heater Sad

Looks like a fab day out in the pic and we'd love to come. thumbs

Can you guarantee the lovely sunshine? hide

Omg this really does put the pressure on to get the FZR sorted out and back on the road. She's up on the bench in the workshop but the gas has run out in the heater

Looks like a fab day out in the pic and we'd love to come.

Can you guarantee the lovely sunshine?

plenty of time to get the FZR up and running and dont worry bout the weather, if me and Dave are going the sun always shines on the Righteous.... Mmm on second thoughts it will prob chuck it down then Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
Ile be there offcourse as long as breakfest was as good as last time Laughing and we must avoid that hump back bridge were we took off and i almost lost the mrs off the back LaughingLaughing

nice 1 boys and girls thumbs be great to see you all , thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
As lee said will let u know closer to the time but would love to ride down, will have to stop in b&b as to far to ride in one day thumbs

i might be up for this , mark if you want to ride down friday teatime could stop at my caravan in york, then travel rest of way on sat bandb sat night close to where dave lives so nice and fresh for sunday plus you probably need to polish your bike Laughing

@madcarper wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

i might be up for this , mark if you want to ride down friday teatime could stop at my caravan in york, then travel rest of way on sat bandb sat night close to where dave lives so nice and fresh for sunday plus you probably need to polish your bike Laughing
us 3 could meet up dave is around 70 mile away from me thumbs

@madcarper wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

Sounds good to me ian can i get my bike in your caravan? foflfofl

so how are we going to get home on sunday after 80 mile ride then the ride home Sad even with me gel seat itll be a sore arsed journey home

If I can get funds, as saving for July, and I can get time off I'm up for it. Sure to be local camp site, get few of us southern members up

so how are we going to get home on sunday after 80 mile ride then the ride home Sad even with me gel seat itll be a sore arsed journey home

good point stan! we either have loads of rest stops or take the monday off and stop in a b and b sunday night.

@madcarper wrote:

good point stan! we either have loads of rest stops or take the monday off and stop in a b and b sunday night.

Camping if I go

well looking on the AA route finder it's 135 miles each way from Bristol , so will be a few hours on the bike , and in june im of to scarborough for the RF weekend and thats 280 miles done it last year . that took about 7 hours with a few stops , and lots of beer at night Very HappyVery Happy

Seven hours for 280 miles? Were you pushing the bloody bike? Laughing
smack took my daughter with me so had to go a bit slow , but on the way home we had rain for 135 miles and i let rip then sorry

I'll check the calendar Dave. I think I'm already committed that weekend (which I have put on facebook) but need to check. Will let you know thumbsthumbs

@madcarper wrote:

According to the AA, 150m and 2.5 hours to Syston. What's the problem scratchfoflfofl .

If you're heading down let me know and I'll head down with you. thumbs

It's the weekend before I ride to Spain but I hope I can make it Smile
i get on the back you can take me with you LaughingLaughing

@madsod wrote:
It's the weekend before I ride to Spain but I hope I can make it Smile
i get on the back you can take me with you LaughingLaughing

Think the wife might have something to say about that Laughing

@madcarper wrote:

According to the AA, 150m and 2.5 hours to Syston. What's the problem scratchfoflfofl .

Dont do motorways there boring and 2.5hrs listening to my exhaust would give me a bloody migrain lol fofl

@haveugot1 wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

Dont do motorways there boring and 2.5hrs listening to my exhaust would give me a bloody migrain lol fofl

You obviously need some thicker ear plugs!? foflfofl I'll confirm nearer the time if I'm going and we'll sort out. Will let you know thumbs

i can bring eggs, mums friend has loads of chickens, always got too many, but how to keeop them safe for 165 miles lol!

i can bring eggs, mums friend has loads of chickens, always got too many, but how to keeop them safe for 165 miles lol!

Wouldnt like to try it especially with all the potholes foflfofl