Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

any one else got out today

just a nice 80 milles today , in the sun also still a bit cold but great to get out then gave it a wash polish and a kiss and put it back to bed Very Happythumbs

I've been on nights this weekend and also been taking the bike, had to scrape ice off the bike both mornings on the way home affraidaffraid

Robbie popped over so we nipped off to Bourton on the water for chips and a coke by the river.

@jezza wrote:
Robbie popped over so we nipped off to Bourton on the water for chips and a coke by the river.

Yep, and my bike got shit on by a seagull. Dirty bugger. Laughing

@Robbie wrote:
@jezza wrote:

lol! will have to come with you next time m8

@Robbie wrote:
@jezza wrote:

shows you what they think of it affraidhide

@Robbie wrote:
@jezza wrote:

shows you what they think of it affraidhide

Show's they have no taste or intelligence Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@jezza wrote:

lol! will have to come with you next time m8

thumbs

not today but last thurs - that nice warm day as it turned out - went to evesham and back from thame (15 miles east of oxford) about 120 miles, in fact got too hot as set out dressed for winter but overheated when I stopped to help this old chap who fell over in chipping norton. He went over a cropper, didn't even manage to stick his arm/hand out.

Rang the ambulance and waited with him, I'm sure all the motorists squeezing by thought I must have hit him with the bike, reckon he broke/fractured his hip as he couldn't stand or move to walk when me and a passing woman (looked like victor meldrew's wife) tried to lift him.

spent today trying to seal round the bath and sink before water starts arriving in the living room below - power showers seem to force water in any area not belt and braces able to resist.

I got out in the back garden with the polish does that count LaughingLaughing

gave it a good clean,made sure ive tightened everything up,just need to service it then its ready thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
I got out in the back garden with the polish does that count LaughingLaughing

gave it a good clean,made sure ive tightened everything up,just need to service it then its ready thumbsthumbs
as you gave it a poilsh i will let you of , so yes it count's LaughingCool

Not on bike but out in cage went to Olsten up in the moors, a great run when bike gets out.

Been out 3 times this week around Dales and Carsington Reservoir. Matlock Bath heaving with bikes as usual. Had to give the steed a little wash each time as there is still a bit of salt on the roads.

Not for me I'm afraid. We're doing a big trade show at the NEC which has taken up all my weekend so it's been a bit of a downer. Sad

@haveugot1 wrote:
Not on bike but out in cage went to Olsten up in the moors, a great run when bike gets out.

was that alston m8?,great roads up there thumbs

Not today, but I went out yesterday for a bit of a wobble round, was nice to be out in the sun again.