Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

my college assessment

dont worry its not papaer work. the main part of my practical is to make a door skin from scratch, dought (tutor) puts a few dents in repair, it with filler and then spray. after some colour editing and haveing a white base heres what ive done. Smile get to spray a motorbike helmet tomorrow just got to make a design

masked up. getting the wheels round was a right bum hole

blue goes on

the white was clear coated but blue wasnt, but this was after it had baked and the tape was taken off

in the booth putting final clear coat on

i then flated the panel with 1500,2000,3000. and then polished with g6 and g10. and this is the end result

should have got as i go pics before, but started off as sheet metal, is now a door skin, with frame behind, the skin has a curve, and had to sand the filler to the shape. thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
nice 1 m8 , nice to see a young lad doing something and trying to do something with his life , salute

agree well done chad and keep at it mate thumbs

Nice one Chad well done you keep up the good work thumbs

Thanx guys and gaz shut up lol.

Mike this was spose to last me till June, ooops, was first to finish so got that helmet to play with and I'm doing bits of a customer car, so by finishing practical so early hopefully I can learn more stuff Smile

I'll probably be gone late may earnt June. Then wana get onto the two year apprenticeship

more of a challenge as its round. got to find stuff to take in after. as college run out of stuff. thinking of doing a project, may see if i can make a padock stand from scratch, and spray it up etc, depends on the resources.

or fix my car thumbs

okay helmet was delayed, did it black and paint was absolute crap, had to sand it back again so this is todays progress.

firstly ater being primed last week i soldi red sprayed it, not a run or mark so no flatting needed.

i then grey scoted that and masked it off, half masked half fish net tights

end result

now tomorrow im going to clear coat it and tidy edges of the base so it smarter thumbs

may have a few holes. bit small for me Shocked

and thanx well pleased Smile just what to do next

Hey Chad that looks awesome mate well done thumbsthumbs cant wait to see it finished thumbsthumbs

Looks good chad thumbs as ash said Dave will be pissed about his tights coz all that spray you have put on them, he thought you was using them for a drag queen night gayhidefoflfofl but the helmet looks well good son thumbsthumbs

bloody fish net helmet and you call us oldies kinky seriously though it looks a cracking job mate well done thumbs

thanx guys! 3 in a row! no fllastting etc neede djust had to use some gun wash round edges opf bast #(white) to neaten edges

oh and that goon is budd Smile