Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

RTA seriously peed off

Was stopped on the hill outside my house some soppy bird just reversed into me, then when I asked if she was insured she went all cagey I said I'm phoning the police, she then got in her car and went to drive away so I stood behind the car and would not let her move, she quickly done a u turn and tried to drive up the hill and away so I stood in front of the car ended up on the bonnet and driven for about 70 yards I'll ad some pics of my legs soon, when she stopped I took a picture of her number plate then phoned the police waiting for them to pay me a visit, censored woman hope the throw the book at her, the thing is I checked the car out on the register and it's insured so why did she drive away with me on the bonnet like it was a f**king stunt movie, and to top it all off she had a little boy in the car great mother she will turn out to be head bang

We ave been talking about helmet cams I'm deffo gonna get one for the car head bang [left]

Hope you get it all sorted! your not having much luck are you thumb down

Sorry to hear that mate,she sounds a right one! hope you get it sorted and her banned.she like she already may be?

What goes around comes around mate hope your allright mate Shocked

Can't sleep all I keep thinking of is being on the bonnet of that car, what a way to end a nightshift, im still waiting for the police they aint come if you dont report an rta they are on ya case if something goes wrong if you do report one they dont care censored

I'll ad some pics of me car later headlight, trim, bonnet out of line slightly creased and radiators loose bracket broke censored

affraidcensored hell m8 glad your ok.
car insured but not her car scratch

could have been bad isn't there a guy on the bandit forum whose son went bonnet surfing and got seriously hurt ?

hope you get it sorted soon..

@Grumpyowl wrote:
affraidcensored hell m8 glad your ok.
car insured but not her car scratch

could have been bad isn't there a guy on the bandit forum whose son went bonnet surfing and got seriously hurt ?

hope you get it sorted soon..

Yeh I remember that didn't he hit his head on the floor he was only young, I seem to remember he came home one weekend and the dad was asking what sort of films he should get for him to watch scratch

My knees are aching gonna go the hospital when the Mrs comes home from work can't use the car dont wanna move it not had a proper look at it yet

Hope you went/will go to hospital with your injuries to reinforce your claim.

Just got off the phone to insurance company gonna go a bit later waitin for police rang them again and they said they will be round within the next couple of hours

If she is uninsured the owner if he/she says "lend" to her is in the crap so will most likely say she nicked it.

feel for ya mate! arseholes!

mums firneds husband he had a head on with an unisnured driver! what a dragggg and was his work van was smashed to bits.

and whos to say sahes the one inusred! may have took someone elses car out?

hope ya get things sorted micky,what a censoredcensored

speedy recovery thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
nice leggs hidesorry

Dave knees are sore but insurance are picking car up tomorrow, police ain't been so going in the morning aint ad much luck this year so far, they say things come in three so think we'll hopefully ad mine 1st bike well bike last year, then ankle now car and legs,

But Dave you ave made me smile with your post thanx.

So tomorrow hospital then police then rest and research for interview Thursday thumbs

Also thanx to everyones posts you are all great thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
nice leggs hidesorry

Dave knees are sore but insurance are picking car up tomorrow, police ain't been so going in the morning aint ad much luck this year so far, they say things come in three so think we'll hopefully ad mine 1st bike well bike last year, then ankle now car and legs,

So tomorrow hospital then police then rest and research for interview Thursday thumbs

I do feel for you really m8 , glad I made you smile Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
nice leggs hidesorry

my legs are worse Embarassed

and good luck for the interview mate! you deserve some good luck pint

OMFG!!! cant believe people like that are actually real and wtf are the police playing at, maybe she had been drinking, too chuffin late now.
Oh and wtf is that pompom with the face?????????

ITCHY wrote:
OMFG!!! cant believe people like that are actually real and wtf are the police playing at, maybe she had been drinking, too chuffin late now.

Thats me little dog juicy thumbs

ITCHY wrote:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Bless!

ITCHY wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Bless!

At the mo the dog loves me more than the wife

thats bad shit mate, hope you ok sodding police are going to be working 9 to 5 shortly the way things are going.

bet you get some looks shouting juicy in the local park LaughingLaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
bet you get some looks shouting juicy in the local park LaughingLaughingLaughing

Naa call her juice, thumbslol!

lol! cant believe the police aint been out micky Shocked mind you they will be busy drinking tea eating doughnuts

@lee wrote:

foflfoflfoflfoflfofl don't do walkies near the kids bit.

ITCHY wrote:

Shes lovelly thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
@lee wrote:

Naa call her juice, thumbslol!

lol! cant believe the police aint been out micky Shocked mind you they will be busy drinking tea eating doughnuts

Yeh your right with that one, can't believe it me self to be honest when I phoned them again I just got that feeling something would happen like this, I should ave stayed in the eastend wer I wad born and raised and they would ave been out straight away to get tea and biscuits for free, poxy toy town police they will get a mouthful from me tomorrow once I've been to the hospital

[/quote]Shes lovelly thumbsthumbs [/quote]

Cheers Stue she's a great little dog one of the best I've ever had, used to breed pitbulls and they wer great but this is little bishon is just the nuts would only ever ave this bread now they are so clever and loving, the wife and kids hate it coz she's with me all the time I never put her on a lead she walks next to me don't leave my side, when they take her out they have to put het on a lead till they get to the park, when I'm driving down to me house she's always at the door waitin and had been there for at least 3 or 4 mins and thats anytime night or day I dont no how she knows im on my way home but she does she's such a good dog
thumbs sorry off topic and I thread hijacked me own post lol!

Shes lovelly thumbsthumbs [/quote]

Cheers Stue she's a great little dog one of the best I've ever had, used to breed pitbulls and they wer great but this is little bishon is just the nuts would only ever ave this bread now they are so clever and loving, the wife and kids hate it coz she's with me all the time I never put her on a lead she walks next to me don't leave my side, when they take her out they have to put het on a lead till they get to the park, when I'm driving down to me house she's always at the door waitin and had been there for at least 3 or 4 mins and thats anytime night or day I dont no how she knows im on my way home but she does she's such a good dog
thumbs sorry off topic and I thread hijacked me own post lol! [/quote]Bless her i love me animals thumbs weve had our lakeland terrier for ten years in may i'd be lost without him thumbs

Well car has been picked up, one of my other neighbors was in his garage whilst car was being loaded on the wagon, he said I see you on the bonnet of that car yesterday but I never see the woman reverse into u. He said I could here shouting and looked out my bedroom window and she just drove into u and up the hill at speed and round the corner until you was out of site. So at least I have a witness for something thumbs

thats good, every bit helps thumbs hope you get it all sorted quickly!

So at least I have a witness for something thumbs

That's a big plus then thumbs I figure that her carrying on driving with an unsecured load on the bonnet must contravene some construction & use regs Laughing

Interesting to see what dibbbles has to say, hope the soreness is easing a bit.

Have the police bothered their arses to come and see you yet mate?

Firstly, hope you are feeling better

Keep us all posted. Cant let this cretin get away with what she has done.

ITCHY wrote:
Have the police bothered their arses to come and see you yet mate?

bump

The 'Keystone Cops' would have been there sooner (for those of us oldies who know who they are!!!)

Well they took my statement said car was insured for 3 people, they said she will deffo get arrested for failing to report an accident and one as serious as this, gave them the pics of me legs they are coming back tomorrow again. I asked them why it took them so long to come round, they said that because it wad an RTA and she drove away it had to be them the traffic police and not the normal bobby on the beat.

Well they took my statement said car was insured for 3 people, they said she will deffo get arrested for failing to report an accident and one as serious as this, gave them the pics of me legs they are coming back tomorrow again. I asked them why it took them so long to come round, they said that because it wad an RTA and she drove away it had to be them the traffic police and not the normal bobby on the beat.
Glad they eventually turned up, keep us updated Micky thumbs