Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

BAD DAY AT WORK

Had a crap day today so got home and just went out for a 50 mile run on the bike , now that was better , thumbsthumbs . riding to work in the morning also

Its good to clear the air on ya bike Garry thumbs works work and riding motorbikes is a religion thumbsthumbs

Same here mate. Just endured the petrol queue at Tesco before rattling off a quick 40 miles. And when I'm in the office I'll probably use it whenever possible as from April I won't have an official parking space for my company car. Nottingham City Council has introduced workplace parking charges, and anyone at our place who wants a guaranteed spot now has to pay £388 per year. Shocked I can put the bike in the workshop easily enough thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
best therapy in the world being on your bike Very Happythumbsthumbs

YOU GOT THAT DEAD RIGHT, DICK65,--- BEST STRESS BUSTER I'VE EVER COME ACROSS.. thumbs

@goferit wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

YOU GOT THAT DEAD RIGHT, DICK65,--- BEST STRESS BUSTER I'VE EVER COME ACROSS.. thumbs
agreebike2

@goferit wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

thumbsthumbs Agree with that thumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:
@goferit wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

thumbsthumbs Agree with that thumbs

agree with you to it beats any other therapy out there thumbs

One day I might tell you guys what I do for a living and I do believe you'll all thank your lucky stars you have the jobs you've got silent

One day I might tell you guys what I do for a living and I do believe you'll all thank your lucky stars you have the jobs you've got silent
Go on then tell us Very Happy tbh as long as ive got health job dont mean nowt to me, some folk go from day to day worrying about money job etc etc not me im affraid thumbs what will be will be imo Very Happy

@madsod wrote:
Had a crap day today so got home and just went out for a 50 mile run on the bike , now that was better , thumbsthumbs . riding to work in the morning also

Sounds like perfect therapy thumbsLaughingthumbs I take the bike to work on ocassion, but office work so need shirt and tie. Shirt doesn't look after 20m under a jacket!?!?! slaphead

@Stue11 wrote:
Go on then tell us Very Happy tbh as long as ive got health job dont mean nowt to me, some folk go from day to day worrying about money job etc etc not me im affraid thumbs what will be will be imo Very Happy

Stue agree with ya on that one and as some of you know I've been though some crap in part of my life to me I live day by day and try to enjoy every part of it good or bad, I'm handing in my notice on my old job because I'm not happy an have found another not going to go off topic and thread hijacked it's in another thread but all I no is I'm going to enjoy myself because I love cars but not as much as bikes and im going deffo going to enjoy myself driving different Audi's everyday

Have to agree with the point about a bike being the best therapy for stress, well - that is as long as you don't go out in a bad mood.

On the receiving end of what I thought was unfair criticism one time and rather ragged it on the bike which was stupid of me and pathetic but generally biking does help put a bad day behind you and revitalises the soul if that isn't going too far!