Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

You win some , you lose some..........

I've had a few health issues in recent weeks, and went for an ecg scan last week. Turns out I'm fine, all normal thumbs However, I've got flights booked to Spain for Easter and guess what? My passport is nowhere to be found so I'm £175 out on fares & parking, plus probably another passport at £77.50. slaphead

@Davehutch wrote:
at least your health is ok m8 thumbs the rest is just £££££

Dead right mate. In fact we've just been sent a nice large embroidery order worth about £1200 so that's a start Very Happy

DO you do knitting also? hide
seriously glad you got the all clear, nowt worse than a health worry thumbsthumbs

ITCHY wrote:
DO you do knitting also? hide

I've also been known to bake the occasional cake. smack

Glad your ok Alan as said above health most important Very Happythumbsparty

you had us worried for a min alan,pleased alls ok m8,least you got your health and thats the main thing Very Happythumbs

Stop Press! Wifey's found my passport! Can't get a hire car but let the train take the strain eh? party

Stop Press! Wifey's found my passport! Can't get a hire car but let the train take the strain eh? party

good news alan, Very Happypartypartythumbs

good to hear your ok matey as already said your health is everything but then youve got this to look forward to Smile

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

nice to hear you got the all clear, hospitals are nasty places, but their always there if we need them thumbs

I'm so pleased you got the all clear on you health, I no what it's like to ave scans and the dreaded wait for them to tell you your clear or not, I've been ill in the past when I go for my routine check ups and scans I hate it but once I have the results all I want to do is be with the wife and kids and have a meal or family time, but I'm so pleased for ya thumbsthumbs

Just going to follow all the above, glad everythings okay thumbs And you've found the passport thumbsthumbs Enjoy mate LaughingLaughing

Thanks all. pint I'm in Barcelona Sants station got a couple of hours to kill so using MacDonald's free Wifi Smile No bike over here at the moment but decent looking forecast for the weekend thumbs Laters all wave

Nice one alan have a good time and when u get back with all this bad weather u would'nt knock a jumper up for me thumbshide

@haveugot1 wrote:
Nice one alan have a good time and when u get back with all this bad weather u would'nt knock a jumper up for me thumbshide

it's a woolly hat you need m8 you lose 40% of your body heat from your head probably more if you follicly challenged like wot u are. hide
ps glad you ok smilingjack.

@madcarper wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

it's a woolly hat you need m8 you lose 40% of your body heat from your head probably more if you follicly challenged like wot u are. hide
ps glad you ok smilingjack.: Shocked
ShockedShockedhide