Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pixiejnr

my new bike

nice 1 massive thumbs up from me ive just got a zxr750 h2 on a 92 reg love the way they look
thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

nice...like the 750 but too big for me...i am just a tad too little Sad

@Pixiejnr wrote:
mines a 92 too!!! lol must have been a good year!!! Smile
and i am only 5ft 4"!! lol and not 11 stone!! Shocked

i didnt set out to get a 750 i would have been happy with a 400 or a 600 but this one came to me by pure coincidence and at a GOOD price i will admit it needs a little tlc but once i get it on the road i will see wehther i keep it of not

mine was a very lucky find...good condition apart from nasty crack in nose fairing which will get sorted, previous owner did a lot of work on her so she's tip top really.

IM AN IDIOT JUST REALISED I DIDNT PUT THE LINK IN MY MESSAGE SORRY http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/kawasaki/kawasaki_zxr400%2090.htm..
soundls like a lovely bike then mine came with a ringbinder full of recipts and rolling road print outs according to the guy i bought it from another of the previous owners had it tuned to produce over 120hp and speeds over 170mph...all the paper work supports this but that was about 15yrs ago

nice little bike, they have some small common problems but only usually around 20k miles. head gaskets can go ( look for fine bubbles in the rad cap ) same sorta mileage for a cam chain, if its past these miles then most likely someone has already done them thumbs Also clutch basket can be a bit of a fecker at high mileage but replace and all is golden! Cracking bikes, not much power down low ( like most 400's ) but go like stink up top lol

Thank you all for your lovely comments...i am not in any way good at repairing bikes so will rely on others to do it...but hopefully i will learn a lot on this journey!!! Very Happy

Sweet bike u got there, the knowledge of people on here will certainly help u out.

yes i do believe there is masses of knowledge to gain...but when i ask whats that "thing" that goes in the "thingy", someone may have to decipher my code!! lol Very Happy

@Pixiejnr wrote:
Thank you all for your lovely comments...i am not in any way good at repairing bikes so will rely on others to do it...but hopefully i will learn a lot on this journey!!! Very Happy
Dont worry neither am i Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Pixiejnr wrote:

or me i just pretend to know what im on about.....so far its worked Shocked

@dirtydog wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Pixiejnr wrote:

or me i just pretend to know what im on about.....so far its worked Shocked
Laughingthumbs

well, i was always taught...if it don't move and it's supposed to WD40, and if it moves and its not supposed to, duct tape!!! lol Laughing