Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

brought these for the king

nice one Dave that screen will make a differance thumbsthumbs

You've just wasted money you could have spent on cans? Some of those from your trip looked beautiful. Especially the yoshi's.

Yanking ya chain mate look like very functional add ons

@2wheels wrote:
You've just wasted money you could have spent on cans? Some of those from your trip looked beautiful. Especially the yoshi's.

think the bike looks a lot better with out them , but if i want to use it , it makes sence thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@2wheels wrote:

think the bike looks a lot better with out them , but if i want to use it , it makes sence thumbs

agree ive no grabrail so need one on mine but comes off in minutes if needs be thumbs

Iv often needed these functional add ins but can't bring myself to lessen the look Of my bike. Call it vanity, call it stupid lol. Just need rid of my pillion pegs now. One of them has the annoying habit of folding out on its own that really gets on my tits. Lol

Nice one Dave thumbsthumbs Screen looks good Laughing Think the luggage rack is the best you can do with the shape of the back of the bike. In fairness, don't think it will look too bad once it's on thumbs

Which tint screen have you ordered ?

Will you be keeping rack on permanent and are you having a soft tail pack or a box ?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THOSE CANS ?
sorry to shout Laughing

@Grumpyowl wrote:

Will you be keeping rack on permanent and are you having a soft tail pack or a box ?

sorry to shout Laughing

light smoke screen , think the rack will stop on , i already have a soft tail pack so will see how i get on ,but may buy a box at some point, keeping the cans as they are for now ,well at least till my waranty is out thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Grumpyowl wrote:

sorry to shout Laughing

light smoke screen , think the rack will stop on , i already have a soft tail pack so will see how i get on ,but may buy a box at some point, keeping the cans as they are for now ,well at least till my waranty is out thumbs

affraid A BOX affraid

I dont't know what kind of tail pack you've got dave,
If your looking at getting soft luggage.

I sold my throwovers last year and got an
Overboard Dry duffle bag 60ltr sailors bag at half the price of bike gear and twice the quality.
They do 90ltr but 60 is plenty big enough.

Got it off ebay under £40 it doesn't stick out beyond my exhausts so no probs filtering and fastens ont to back seat or rack with 4 tie down points.

two trips last year brilliant kit on/off the bike in abut a minuete with no faffing like panniers.

@Davehutch wrote:
keeping the cans as they are for now ,well at least till my waranty is out thumbs

There usually ok with cans on new bikes, if anything the dealer will ask you to put standard back on IF you ever have a warranty issue Smile

@aceuggy wrote:
You planning on going away mate? lol!

Not mine.

Tooth brush, shorts and a hat... thumbs
If im not home in a couple of days i'll go shopping!

Laughing

@aceuggy wrote:
You planning on going away mate? lol!

Not mine.

Tooth brush, shorts and a hat... thumbs
If im not home in a couple of days i'll go shopping!

Laughing

thumbs
I'm a chuff for taking too much gear, wish I could do that.

My kit bag keeps getting smaller so as the wife says I'm trying Laughing