Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN !!!! :(

Is it me or does it bairley stop, get breaks but roads are too wet to ride, too damp to go out anywhere worth going! rain2rain2rain2

No, it's beginning to get me down now. I'm trying to run my bike in, but I just can't get out there. Having said that I did take it out today, managed to do about 50 miles, but got soaked on the way home! thumb down

only bloody day of the month its sunny!! im at work, on the zed not the cbr GOD DAMN IT!!

Yeah been cloudy all day but rain has held off for now, getting withdrawel systems rainrain2

wall to wall sunshine in doncaster today LaughingLaughingLaughing

bumebumebume

nice in Bristol and i was in work life is a bitch at times head banghead banghead bang

Been nice here all day tday, commuted on the Bandit, mind you it's gonna whiz it down tomoz.. Sad

party wooooooooooooooooo got out this evenin just got in, was a laugh only local did like 40 miles, till soem peds tagged along most rode like idiots, so me and jordan on the bandit 600 went home, called it a night thumbs

rain2rain2rain2rain2

Well looking on the bright side

There should be no salt on the roads now.

rain2rain2rain2rain2

Good point Grumpyowl but I still want the sun and dry please I am getting withdrawal symtoms or something

Roads are very mucky though. Washed my bike at the weekend, took it out yesterday and it's covered in crap again. head bang

Been rain all day here today SadSad

The river don has bust its banks in places and some roads are flooded SadSad

managed to get half way home before road was flooded at about 1 foot in the dip, had to turn around and go back Sad

Got the bike booked in for it's service on Tuesday. What do you reckon the chances of it being dry? rain2

cold and wet all morning so took a amte to oput a depeost on a new car etc,. and was 19 degreese and sunny when i got home so did 45 miles on the bike thumbs

also tried to get my knee down so close now! run out of light by 9.30 ill try again soon

Took the bike out yesterday. Managed about 70m and managed to stay ahead of the rain. Getting a feel for how she rides now, but need a bit more time on her LaughingLaughingthumbsthumbs

P**--d it down all day today mind rain2 Gave me a reason to get the Uni work finished, so not all bad clap

(Must admit feels wierd not seeing the Bandit on my Avatar now Sad )

this is one of the lakes in local park, this is the small *duck lake* which tbf, is not much bigger than the island in the middle of the pics. there was a wide path going around the lake, then it sloped down a little into the lake

@fr499y wrote:
this is one of the lakes in local park, this is the small *duck lake* which tbf, is not much bigger than the island in the middle of the pics. there was a wide path going around the lake, then it sloped down a little into the lake

ShockedShocked

Today has been the best day for weeks, a little foggy but warm. I even got me bike out to go across town. thumbs

apparently the other lake has flooded more than this one, but i haven't had time to look. The river Avon flooded its banks yesterday, was a right mess, and local holiday park has been evacuated!