Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

£10.00 wtf

Took the bike for a little run today it felt great,cost me a tenner though Twisted EvilEmbarassed

Did a ride last week fuel gauge on 3 bars added a tenner and it went to 4 bars. Bloody expensive now to fill the tank.

yep its a rip off now, my car is diesel and its up to 1.50 in places local to me Shocked and unlesaded is around 1.45 Sad

Still cheap fun I'd say. You could always stop drinking & smoking (if you do of course Laughing )

Still cheap fun I'd say. You could always stop drinking & smoking (if you do of course Laughing )

i dont drink or smoke Very Happy

Local Tesco round here today £136.7p Unleaded

reckon it only cost a tenner due to the throttle

it just keeps going all the way back Laughing

dont drink!! how you not in a metal hospital lol Shocked . also dont say stop drinking to dave think he would have a heart attack!

It is shocking what fuel costs but tbh i'd always find money from somewere to go for a blip....mainly wifeys bank Twisted EvilTwisted EvilLaughingLaughingthumbs

Fuel has got VERY expensive out here recently,
Government looking into price fixing by the servo's,
Just had an election too,
the promices are that'll come down a little.

Currently paying almost 90p a ltr for BP98 premium.

@Stue11 wrote:
It is shocking what fuel costs but tbh i'd always find money from somewere to go for a blip....mainly wifeys bank Twisted EvilTwisted EvilLaughingLaughingthumbs

agreethumbs

I'M NOT DISAGREEING HERE, BUT DON'T FORGET--- BEER IS ABOUT TWICE THE PRICE OF PETROL, AND CONSISTS MAINLY OF WATER Shocked
AND NO-ONE MOANS MUCH ABOUT THAT??.

Give up beer or petrol.... Now that's a tough one.. pint .... Any bod wanna buy a Bandit, ..... Just kidding, Smile

@day101 wrote:

dont drink!! how you not in a metal hospital lol Shocked . also dont say stop drinking to dave think he would have a heart attack!

practgially illergic