Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Two faced....

Lets just say that a certain member of staff as been blarblarblar to some of me biggest customers saying im ripping em off and havent a clue what im doing....needless to say ive been doing this job since i was 16....anyway turns out hes opened his/her mouth to the wrong customer only for them to report him/her and his so called findings to head office... and out of 25 top paying customers who on average spend 25k a month with me only one had a problem...oh and the one customer that did have a problem happens to be his mate LaughingLaughingLaughing what a coincedence LaughingLaughingLaughing anyway i have nothing to say or do but head office will and i cant wait for this news to hit him/her...and when it does by god im gonna celebrate with a few drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinking Happy Days folks

lmfao!! gotta love it when the shit hits them back thumbs

What goes around comes around in the end for em, glad he's gonna get his ass nailed. thumbs

What goes around comes around in the end for em, glad he's gonna get his ass nailed. thumbs

And lets hope its punched, bored and countersunk!!!! OOOOh the pain, the pain!! bumebume

I hate people like that,mind you I work with some muppets LaughingLaughing

as said stue what goes around comes around

Yea dont worry guys revenge will be sweet LaughingLaughingthumbs jelousey gets folk now were thumbsthumbs

some people think that if they can bad mouth someone that it makes them look good but in reality it just makes them look pathetic and ill bet theyre sh;;;ing themselves now smack

some people think that if they can bad mouth someone that it makes them look good but in reality it just makes them look pathetic and ill bet theyre sh;;;ing themselves now smack
A few years ago Stan i would have smack em but to much to loose these days Very HappyVery Happythumbs

what a t**t,did he have some kind of agenda stue, maybe he planned to work for another company and was trying to take your best customers. shake finger

Fair play to you Stu but I'm of a sceptic nature that as what ever has gone on is still on going I think a forum isn't the place to be discussing it.
Obviously you know your own company procedures better than anyone else and please don't take it the wrong way as I'm not trying to be funny It's just that I've known something similar regarding facebook and someone I know posting stuff about an on going grievance with their employers and that it ended up biting them in the ass so to speak. I know it's not exactly the same but I'm sure you know where i'm coming from. thumbs

you could always ask one of your brothers to pay a visit mate affraidTwisted Evil
Could do Stan perhaps this one would do it LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

This brother would do anything i'd ask him too LaughingLaughing

@Robbie wrote:
Fair play to you Stu but I'm of a sceptic nature that as what ever has gone on is still on going I think a forum isn't the place to be discussing it.
Obviously you know your own company procedures better than anyone else and please don't take it the wrong way as I'm not trying to be funny It's just that I've known something similar regarding facebook and someone I know posting stuff about an on going grievance with their employers and that it ended up biting them in the ass so to speak. I know it's not exactly the same but I'm sure you know where i'm coming from. thumbs
No dont get me wrong Robbie mate i hear ya and fully understand what your saying they now my thoughts on this matter and they now me well...im upfront and honest and tell folk in everday life as it is...no bull censored and to be honest Robbie i couldnt care a censored if they found this post, yea i know its not clever to discuss certain matters in life on a public site but sometimes its either post and discuss or smack and go bust LaughingLaughing its just the way i am thumbs but Robbie i do here ya mate you are a wiseman Laughing but to me a job is just a job and i know im only a number just like everyone else and if worse come to worse i'd find summat else, my health is more important than any job thumbs

Madcarper and Robbbie make valid points Stu, but the so do you.

I know that office politics is a given in large workplaces, but in smallish teams - certainly within individual depots it really makes my censored itch - you can fight all you want behind closed doors but *never* bitch to customers about each other - the public face should be super shiney all the time.

censoredcensored deserves to be hit by the karma bus!

@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
No dont get me wrong Robbie mate i hear ya and fully understand what your saying they now my thoughts on this matter and they now me well...im upfront and honest and tell folk in everday life as it is...no bull censored and to be honest Robbie i couldnt care a censored if they found this post, yea i know its not clever to discuss certain matters in life on a public site but sometimes its either post and discuss or smack and go bust LaughingLaughing its just the way i am thumbs but Robbie i do here ya mate you are a wiseman Laughing but to me a job is just a job and i know im only a number just like everyone else and if worse come to worse i'd find summat else, my health is more important than any job thumbs

Now there's 2 words that are never usually in a sentence together fofl

Not much to add. Everything has been said and some good points made. Even by Robbie the Wiseman Shockedthumbs As you say mate, now you sit back and watch it all come back and bite him thumbsthumbs

@Robbie wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:

Now there's 2 words that are never usually in a sentence together fofl
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Put distance between you and this problem or you will get drawn in at the deep end. Let the wheels turn slowly, will get the result. Say too much and it will bite you. Treat him with respect although its hurting you to do so. Prats like him will have been watching you so make sure you are "clean" as he will try anything to drag you in with him.

@Kenb wrote:
Put distance between you and this problem or you will get drawn in at the deep end. Let the wheels turn slowly, will get the result. Say too much and it will bite you. Treat him with respect although its hurting you to do so. Prats like him will have been watching you so make sure you are "clean" as he will try anything to drag you in with him.
thumbs