Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Xmas party...

Dont all jump on me at once...me a few mates were talking about having one obviously around xmas time this year in one of me locals, i'd hire an hall disco etc and have me brothers working the door all paid for by meself, if theres enough interest ile do some hunting and asking about, just though it would be nice for us all to meet up and have a good knees up thumbsthumbs i understand for most of our members it can be a bit of a tight time for money as most have familys but please post on here and give us ya thoughts on the idea thumbsthumbspartyparty

Great minds think alike mate. Was debating posting about a "pre-xmas" get together but you've beat me to it. I'm up for it mate, and I know Angela will be, so let me know where and when thumbsthumbs

partypartypartyparty

Your all welcome to come down if we arrange a date for it but there will be no hall hireing as we need at least 100 to make it worth it thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Your all welcome to come down if we arrange a date for it but there will be no hall hireing as we need at least 100 to make it worth it thumbsthumbs

OK mate. It may be a case of looking at a suitable Travel Inn or something for people to stay in, as long as there's a suitable hostelry fairly close thumbsLaughingLaughingthumbs

Not unlike what we did at Stratford last year thumbs

Sounds good to me stue a travel lodge is a good idea as u know I don't tent it lol. I can swap my shifts around to make it this year.

Given the interest, are we all descending on the poor town of Leominster for the Christmas get-together this year? Given we're using it as a "Christmas Party", go for late November? 24th possibly?

It would be good to firm this up so people can make plans and organise. Sounds selfish, but I'll need to arrange a babysitter etc. thumbs

Given the interest, are we all descending on the poor town of Leominster for the Christmas get-together this year? Given we're using it as a "Christmas Party", go for late November? 24th possibly?

It would be good to firm this up so people can make plans and organise. Sounds selfish, but I'll need to arrange a babysitter etc. thumbs

Sounds good to me mike thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

I will check with the mrs as to what weekends she as off partyparty

24th good for me thumbs

Sounds like a plan thumbsthumbs I'll open a new thread in the events section later on. thumbs

Looking forward to it thumbsthumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

Idea sounds great but I think thats the weekend of the Bike show NEC which we were planning to go to scratch

@melly wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

Idea sounds great but I think thats the weekend of the Bike show NEC which we were planning to go to scratch

Just checked on the NEC website and it is Motorcycle Live (Public) 24 November - 02 December 2012, so there is the possibility of going on 1st December? Or do we move the meet to a different weekend? It would be nice to get as many people there as possible, so trying to be flexible until we finally nail down a date. thumbsthumbs

Didn't realise it spanned 2 weekends so yes sure we could go to nec the following sat if 24 Nov was the date of the Christmas party thumbs

@melly wrote:
Didn't realise it spanned 2 weekends so yes sure we could go to nec the following sat if 24 Nov was the date of the Christmas party thumbs
we could even go on our way to this get together

Sounds like a plan for the 24th partythumbsthumbs

I'll start a new thread and see what response we get thumbsthumbs

Sounds like a plan for the 24th partythumbsthumbs

I'll start a new thread and see what response we get thumbsthumbs
Ok Mike good idea mate thumbsthumbs