Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chuckberry

Hello,

Hi everybody, I am new to this sort of thing on the computor. I tried it once before and some bugger said I was shouting, I found out later shouting is using capitals, so I gave it the bums rush. To old to be getting told off by some intelectual, another thing spelling can get you into bother. I am just a retired lorry driver, a spade is a spade, but I do love motor bikes been riding since I was sixteen and had loads in my time. Just hanging in there for my last few years, trying to enjoy my rides and holidays, weather pemiting. Went to the Farmyard party at Helmsley last week, got wet but had a great weekend. Well thats me hope i have not upset anyone, but if I have I am to old to care, cheers Chuck

Hi chuck

welcome

You can't please all the people all the time m8

So my way of thinking is as long as your happy that's all that matters.

Have fun ride fast stay safe

welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome

welcome chuck , we a nice lot on hear , just a bit mad . but thats all part of the fun ,

welcome to the forum chuck were a friendly bunch on here mate and dont offend easily thumbs

welcome to the forum chuck,donut wurie aboot spelin wee ussuly werk it oot. Laughing

I would like to thank the folks who said hi to me, a few asked what I ride, I suppose being real old I should have a Honda 90 ut I dont. Over the years I have had a lot, but now I ride a Honda 500 cbf which I bought for my partnerafter passing her test. I have a two Bmw,s a R1150R a G/S 1000 1980 which is up for sale on Preloved.com. A BSA road Rocket, and last is a Honda NVT which is for sale. Why are these bikes for sale, becouse last year I had three taxed insured and tested and rode about 1,500 miles total. I short fed up of paying out and not useing them due to weather. I am sick of petrol prices going up so I put our lasses bike on the road, it would not pull your cap off but does good miles to gallon, or litre as is now. Now folks you can see why I am gumpy again. I am stil trying to find details of next weeks ride out on here, I think i need lessons,, cheers Chuck.

Yes mate I have a run over there on a nice day, via Hawes. Some nice riding roads over there and the fuzz seem to leave you alone as long as you behave. I used to deliver farm stuff over there for a while so know the roads prety well. The best road is from Penrith roundabout up to Alston, stopping for a meal anda cuppa at the cafe at the top,,,forgot its name Alzimers is catching me up as i get older. chuck.

Welcome chuck I'm just up the rd from ya. So weather permitting I will get down to that bike shop one day and give ya a shout for a brew.

welcome on board mate. Another one of the northern bretheren joins us. Good to see thumbsthumbsthumbs Nice bike collection LaughingLaughing

Yes mate I have a run over there on a nice day, via Hawes. Some nice riding roads over there and the fuzz seem to leave you alone as long as you behave. I used to deliver farm stuff over there for a while so know the roads prety well. The best road is from Penrith roundabout up to Alston, stopping for a meal anda cuppa at the cafe at the top,,,forgot its name Alzimers is catching me up as i get older. chuck.

its called hartside one of my regular routes,keep going to alston then head for the garrigil road that will take you up middleton one of the best biking roads you'll find with stunning views as well Very Happythumbs

I like the road from Middleton teesdale down to Brough. Good cafe on the corner at Middleton as well. I know the road you mean up to the 69 Newcastle to Carlisle. That road up towards Scotland is a trip. The a68 from Corbridge, now that is a road.Ye Har over them blind hills. I feel like i have just been for a ride. Stu are you a bodyguard, if i get into bother I will be shouting your name. I am hoping to get somthing sorted for the weekend, i may get a weekend pass, and be at Glenridding Friday night. cheers all. party

Teesdales has moved down near that mini roundabout in the old car saes place, bigger yard and better parking, coffee sounds good. Thanks to everyone for the welcolme. This is a great site I carnt believe some bugger has the brains to make these things work, thanks again.

I like the road from Middleton teesdale down to Brough. Good cafe on the corner at Middleton as well. I know the road you mean up to the 69 Newcastle to Carlisle. That road up towards Scotland is a trip. The a68 from Corbridge, now that is a road.Ye Har over them blind hills. I feel like i have just been for a ride. Stu are you a bodyguard, if i get into bother I will be shouting your name. I am hoping to get somthing sorted for the weekend, i may get a weekend pass, and be at Glenridding Friday night. cheers all. party

ill be going down friday afternoon,be nice to meet up im riding a thunderace,you cant miss it Laughing

im going hartside way so ill have a brew there about 11 ish then i should be around glenridding about 2 ish, or earlier thumbs

Hi Mate new here myself but they seem to be an OK bunch so far Smile
welcome welcome