Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

26 years married

today is our wedding anniversary 26 years 2 kids and we still hold hands when were out walking Embarassed and id still marry her again tomorrow loeve and believe me she has put up with some s;;t over the years with me nearly going bankrupt and stuff only this morning she said what are you doing home so early and i had to tell her id nearly knocked another drivers head off out of my temper he asked for it and had to come home to cool down ;didnt actually hit him cos thats what he wants so he can report me and ill lose my badges but came really close hes wound me up for 6 months and i thought hed shat himself when i picked him up by the throat and went to punch him but pulled back at the last minute im 19 stone and a time served blacksmith so im pretty strong worked in heavy industry all me life and i think he worked in a shop before being a taxi driver cheeky little t;at to be continued `````````````

concrat mate. Nice one thumbsthumbsparty

On both counts mate thumbs . As annoying as these people are, not worth losing everything you've worked for over him.

concrat Stan keep ya cool if poss Twisted EvilTwisted Evil make sure you spoil her tonight partypartyparty

congrats mate, like way it went from annerversary to a rant over someone Laughingthumbs

hope you et it sorted anyhow buddy

Congrats on the anniversary party Me and mine been together 30yrs this Sep - you're lucky to have a wonderful better half, cherish her for all she's worth thumbs

The rant - surely you're old enough to know better - so says a 57 year old with a recent conviction for being an agressive t**t Embarassed

Old and Disgraceful bike2

congrats stan thumbs and dont play into that guys hands its not worth it m8,make sure you spoil the mrs later thumbspartypint

partyconcrat to you both

hope ya sort work out stan thought it was just me that works with censored heads Laughing

well done the pair of you, and sometimes you just have to put people in there place m8,just make sure theres no comeback. thumbs