Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

think i have just broke my little toe

oh no Shocked you been kicking the cat again Dave Sad

get the frozen pea's out and stick the bag full on your toes m8

@Neill wrote:

Leave the bag sealed up Dave or theyll taste 'orrible when Mel cooks 'em. You might know your not gonna get any sympathy on here lol!

TheBiker46 wrote:
@Neill wrote:

Leave the bag sealed up Dave or theyll taste 'orrible when Mel cooks 'em. You might know your not gonna get any sympathy on here lol!
Laughing

awwhh its only yer little piggy they do nowt anyway might as well chop it off.

@Neill wrote:

What about the carrots and potatoes as well thumbsLaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
Sorry i thought it was ya hand LaughingLaughingLaughinghide

foflfoflfofl You are in for it big time Stue! LaughingLaughing

@madcarper wrote:
awwhh its only yer little piggy they do nowt anyway might as well chop it off.

affraidaffraid
So much love and compassion Dave, Hope your feeling better this morning! thumbs

done the same a few years back .....sadie decided to get a exerceise bike and it ended up being used as a clothes horse in the bedroom (as they all do) , got up for a piss one night and stubbed my toe on it breaking it and bruising the top of my foot this also left me unable to work for a couple of days.

Not again Dave yo need to look out a bit more Sad

Have no sympathy m8 i also broke a toe whilst being tipsy (mortal drunk), and got no sympathy Embarassedhidefoflfofl

Heartless sods ain't they Dave!!!

I broke my (next to the big toe) on me right foot,years ago--running down-stairs for the 'phone---kicked an oak framed chair ShockedShocked Kinell---wuz hoppin' around ,like a frog on a hot-plate..
Bugger never set back right,and now rubs against my big toe, always aware of the B'' THING.. violin

ive got a frozen big toe meaning i cant bend it after a pig (seriously)stood on it and broke it,never healed properly and the bone rubs on me bike boots and causes agonising pain,titter ye not.

Talking of breaking toes, about 5 year ago i was picking my niece up to put her on our Pony...the pony stepped forward and placed 85 stone onto me left foot i felt my two middle toes pop...lets say my eyes waterd slightly LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
Talking of breaking toes, about 5 year ago i was picking my niece up to put her on our Pony...the pony stepped forward and placed 85 stone onto me left foot i felt my two middle toes pop...lets say my eyes waterd slightly LaughingLaughing

Shocked bet that hurt m8 Sad

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Shocked bet that hurt m8 Sad
Yea broke a lot of toes and fingers playing rugby LaughingLaughing dislocated em a few times too ShockedShocked i just pop em back into place thumbsthumbs

thats a tough sport stue,ive had a few broken fingers but theres not much they can do for them,like ribs and ive cracked a few of them Sad

@Stue11 wrote:
nowt worse than a watery eye mate Sad

sure you can cope dave,unless your laying bricks with your feet now LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
nowt worse than a watery eye mate Sad
agree Stan bloody eye liner runs LaughingLaughing