Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

10th Wedding Anniversary

Thats right as of the 22nd july me and wifey have been wed thumbs still cant believe she's put up with me for this long...i dont want for anything she looks after me well thumbsthumbs so raise ya glass's and whatever you have to hand for me Wifey for putting up with me all these y thumbs years partypartypartypartypartypartyparty

Congrats Stue, just raised a glass of Scotch to the pair of you. thumbs I been married 20 years, if you get a good one hang on to her, pint

Congrat's Mr & Mrs Stu pintconcrat

Best thing a man can have is a good woman, they keep us on the straight(ish) and narrow(ish) Mine's got me out of using illegal substances reduced the alcohol and stopped me going bonkers - and she makes me cakes applause Sounds like you've a good one Stu so spoil her rotten and use the words regularly, "I love you"

partypartyconcratpartyparty

Congrats to both of you. I'll raise a glass to these ten, then the next 10, the 10 after and the 10 after. You get the idea thumbsthumbs

Enjoy the weekend and many more after thumbsbouncecheersapplausesunnycheersapplause

Thank you all for your wonderful messeges Very Happy
Most of all thank you Stu for 10 wonderful years you are my real life fifty shades of grey! I love youI love youloeveloeve

partyconcratparty

all the best to you both heres to the next 10 pintpint

cool pics thumbsthumbs