Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

2013 forum camping/rideout weekend (CHAT)

Jeez Dave, that's a shitter. Don't know the ins & outs but good manners cost nothing. You'll never set a pace for everyone but sometimes the quickies have to just go with it-it's happened to me before. I used to ride with a very nervous and painfully slow friend but surely it's not always about speed, sometimes (most of the time I'd say) it's about the craic, the company, the scenery. Maybe these Harley riders who go everywhere at 45 mph have hit upon this! Chin up dude, you're OK by me. Smile 

I don't call your reaction childish at all. You were trying to please everyone and as we all know too well that is near on impossible.
You stated from the start this would not be a race. I found his attitude very selfish and not saying goodbye to the rest off us quite ignorant.
At the end of the day it certainly didn't spoil it for me and I think I can say that for the rest of us too.

Dont loose any sleep Dave, brilliant weekend, had a great time with great peeps, would do it all again in a heartbeat :-)

Absolutely fantastic ride/food and company Dave! the drop off system worked really well and as Robbie said we didn't come for a race (enough said) Great to see you and Mel again ( your a very lucky man! ) good to put faces to names and see some lovely well kept machines. thumbs Dick always a pleasure mate, hope you got over to see Gaz ok  thumbs  . Maybe on the next one us hard Northerners won't run for home at the first rumble of thunder!  rain   Embarassed ( Except BanditMike who is a hard Northerner) Wink  got some pictures to post when I get organized. Lastly A massive THANK YOU to Dave Hutch for all your hard work in organising a very successful and enjoyable rideout hope you feel very proud mate. thumbs  thumbs thumbs  thumbs  thumbs thumbs  thumbs  thumbs  thumbs thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Dont loose any sleep Dave, brilliant weekend, had a great time with great peeps, would do it all again in a heartbeat :-)
The biggest thing thats stopping me getting sleep is some one saying that "if my king got hit with the lightning ,it would do £2000 worth of improvements " Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ..........

..........................fofl fofl fofl 

Looked a great weekend ,I would have loved to have come perhaps next time .
Keep up the good work .

@Robbie wrote:
I don't call your reaction childish at all. You were trying to please everyone and as we all know too well that is near on impossible.
You stated from the start this would not be a race. I found his attitude very selfish and not saying goodbye to the rest off us quite ignorant.
At the end of the day it certainly didn't spoil it for me and I think I can say that for the rest of us too.

Well said Robbie. Got to agree. thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

The biggest thing thats stopping me getting sleep is some one saying that "if my king got hit with the lightning ,it would do £2000 worth of improvements " Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ..........

..........................fofl fofl fofl 

Would it go faster then ?...............................................hide 

Great to see you and Mel again ( your a very lucky man! ) . thumbs  thumbs thumbs  thumbs  thumbs thumbs  thumbs  thumbs  thumbs thumbs

you listening Dave Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy thumbs Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@melly wrote:
Great to see you and Mel again ( your a very lucky man! ) . thumbs  thumbs thumbs  thumbs  thumbs thumbs  thumbs  thumbs  thumbs thumbs

you listening Dave Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy thumbs Laughing

yes but you ain't a man

fofl  fofl  v funny

up   Rolling Eyes                                                                                                                   

bume

@Robbie wrote:

agree  It's the third ride out you've organised mate (the first wash-out in Nottingham, nothing you can do about that), and I've enjoyed them all. I won't re-iterate what Robbie has said as he says it well.

Cracking weekend as always  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs

Dave, well done you mate, dont let someone elses views ruin your hard work...folk dont realise how much work goes into organising such a weekend, dont know full ins and outs so wont comment but dont let it affect how you are and im glad to hear everyone else enjoyed the weekend thumbs thumbs thumbs 

just my opinion but.. you go on a ride out to have a friendly ride out with fellow riders, not to race, brag who is faster or who can ride better etc etc.. in my eyes anyone who complains that a ride out is too slow is better off not being involved.. only takes 1 person to screw it over for everyone else thumbs  Sounds like a good ride out and a shame i couldn't join in. Always the next one aye Very Happy 

@fr499y wrote:
just my opinion but.. you go on a ride out to have a friendly ride out with fellow riders, not to race, brag who is faster or who can ride better etc etc.. in my eyes anyone who complains that a ride out is too slow is better off not being involved.. only takes 1 person to screw it over for everyone else thumbs  Sounds like a good ride out and a shame i couldn't join in. Always the next one aye Very Happy 
thumbs well said.

This was my first ride out with the forum and i had a brilliant weekend. I know Mike (gravelrash) from work and have only met Mark (haveugot1) once before. I was made very welcome by the rest of the group. Dave did a great job organizing the route and place to stop for lunch.
You always get one that TRIES to spoil it, but at least he buggered off early so i wouldn't have to listen to him bleeting on blar blar  over lunch and back at the camp site.
Looking forward to the next one thumbs thumbs thumbs 

As for us Northerners go home early, if people stop checking the weather forecast rain (you know who you are) on their phones, then we wouldn't have known about the rain and wouldn't have been able to escape it Laughing

IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/seu1ee.jpg[/IMG]

@Skelly wrote:
This was my first ride out with the forum and i had a brilliant weekend. I know Mike (gravelrash) from work and have only met Mark (haveugot1) once before. I was made very welcome by the rest of the group. Dave did a great job organizing the route and place to stop for lunch.
You always get one that TRIES to spoil it, but at least he buggered off early so i wouldn't have to listen to him bleeting on blar blar  over lunch and back at the camp site.
Looking forward to the next one thumbs thumbs thumbs 

As for us Northerners go home early, if people stop checking the weather forecast rain (you know who you are) on their phones, then we wouldn't have known about the rain and wouldn't have been able to escape it Laughing

Lol, we checked the weather, saw what was coming and were still " ard enuff " to stay. Laughing

Nice 1 alan , good to meet you too, was nice to see a few new faces , you mixed in well with all m8 , glad you enjoyed it thumbs 

@fr499y wrote:

CHRIST Shocked Shocked Shocked  Never thought I'd see the day but I agree fofl

[quote

[/quote]

That gates big and needs proper consideration  thumbs   Shocked   Laughing   Laughing

I thought they said two weeks not two nights  .....

Hello to everyone ...

Where did everyone go ...

Nice line-up  thumbs 

Rutland Water

Sorry mate, not prepared to swap, regardless of how much you're offering  Laughing   Laughing 

Bit of road dust on the headlight!?!!

Almost dinner ...

And home safe ...

Caption which I think is quite apt ...

Who told that f censored n  BMW he could drive like a f censored n bullshit

I really really enjoyed the second half of the ride out mainly because for a majority of the first half i was sat in the dentists swearing at myself for mixing my dates up..see ya next year bright and early Wink

Dave i may see you at 6hills this week if the weather is any good

@dirtydog wrote:
I really really enjoyed the second half of the ride out mainly because for a  majority of the first half i was sat in the dentists swearing at myself for mixing my dates up..see ya next year bright and early Wink   

Always wise to double check the calendar. Good to meet, albeit briefly. May get chance to chat next time!?  See you then  thumbs   thumbs

glad you all had a good ride out, nice pics all,and as for the dude who wanted to turn it into motogp... well theres always one Dave who seems to miss the point, its a "group" ride out for fun thumbs 

got home at 1sh today and 616 miles later ,im the hardest northerner Laughing  
thanks Dave its been brill m8 really enjoyed it thumbs 
was nice to catch up with old friends and also to meet new ones thumbs 
as for brian - bad attitude all round and very disrespectful ,the tracks the place to race.
I enjoyed the ride out and the drop off system worked smoothly ,
also a big thanks to gaz (xs1100)
for putting me up last night ,rounded off a great weekend nicely thumbs thumbs

@Robbie wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

CHRIST Shocked Shocked Shocked  Never thought I'd see the day but I agree fofl

Must be mellowing as you age mate  thumbs   Just like a good wine   Wink   Laughing   v funny

@dick65 wrote:
got home at 1sh today and 616 miles later ,im the hardest northerner Laughing  
thanks Dave its been brill m8 really enjoyed it thumbs 
was nice to catch up with old friends and also to meet new ones thumbs 
as for brian - bad attitude all round and very disrespectful ,the tracks the place to race.
I enjoyed the ride out and the drop off system worked smoothly ,
also a big thanks to gaz (xs1100)
for putting me up last night ,rounded off a great weekend nicely thumbs thumbs

Good to see you back safe mate  thumbs   thumbs  And good to catch up again.  Will have to organise another meet up and run out  thumbs

sounds like ya all had a good time thumbs thumbs 

waiting for mike Laughing 

motorway break

rideout break

rutland water

didn't get many pics this time but sure others took plenty thumbs

pleased you all had a good weekend,sorry I could not make it this time. don't worry dave you can't please everyone.

I agree u were missed ian. But hopefully u can come to next yrs which I am going to help organise.

@madcarper wrote:
pleased you all had a good weekend,sorry I could not make it this time. don't worry dave you can't please everyone.

hopefully next time m8 thumbs 

@dirtydog wrote:
I really really enjoyed the second half of the ride out mainly because for a  majority of the first half i was sat in the dentists swearing at myself for mixing my dates up..see ya next year bright and early Wink   

Always wise to double check the calendar. Good to meet, albeit briefly. May get chance to chat next time!?  See you then  thumbs   thumbs

Yep deffo be on the next localish ride out felt like the naughty school boy walking into that pub whilst you were all sat there Smile as for checking the calander i had thought from the word go the ride was on sunday No what a feckin idiot

@dirtydog wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

Yep deffo be on the next localish ride out felt like the naughty school boy walking into that pub whilst you were all sat there :)as for checking the calander i had thought from the word go the ride was on sunday No what a feckin idiot

Don't worry mate. At least you weren't an hour late to meet everyone  Shocked   Embarassed

@haveugot1 wrote:
I agree u were missed ian. But hopefully u can come to next yrs which I am going to help organise.

Looking forward to it mate thumbs  thumbs 

@madcarper wrote:

Next time mate thumbs 

Very similar to everyone else's but hay-ho!

Dick's new friend

how long was it for? Laughing 

Great site Dave thumbs 

Rutland Water

might put some more in the photo section later!

My video of the 2nd part pf the ride out its 30 plus mins long but hope you enjoy it Wink

nice one ross didn't know youd filmed it enjoyed that Laughing thumbs