Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Back to work tomorrow

Well, I've finally overcome my bout of man flu so it's back to work in the morning. An overnighter in Lancashire beckons, but at least I know I'm on a winner with my hotel tomorrow, I've stayed there before. Oh yeah, almost forgot-my Speed Triple is being delivered on Saturday. Very HappyVery Happy

wrap up well,looks like its getting cold this weekend,lucky bugger.

Well, I've finally overcome my bout of man flu so it's back to work in the morning. An overnighter in Lancashire beckons, but at least I know I'm on a winner with my hotel tomorrow, I've stayed there before. Oh yeah, almost forgot-my Speed Triple is being delivered on Saturday. Very HappyVery Happy
have you got it confused

@Davehutch wrote:
have you got it confused

Sorry m8 should have posted. Short answer-no. They got a crossed wire and were expecting me to collect it on Saturday. Anyway, delivery now scheduled for Wednesday but I'm working away so prob won't be any pics up until Friday/Saturday. Smile

@Davehutch wrote:
have you got it confused

Sorry m8 should have posted. Short answer-no. They got a crossed wire and were expecting me to collect it on Saturday. Anyway, delivery now scheduled for Wednesday but I'm working away so prob won't be any pics up until Friday/Saturday. Smile
bugger least its on its way thumbs

Yeah got to take my ZZR up to work tomorrow to make room in the garage. Really must get that Bandit tidied up & sold. It's getting a bit out of hand Shocked

Yeah got to take my ZZR up to work tomorrow to make room in the garage. Really must get that Bandit tidied up & sold. It's getting a bit out of hand Shocked
you been on about that for a couple of years ,lol

@Davehutch wrote:
you been on about that for a couple of years ,lol

I know, I just keep thinking if I drop a sheet on it the wife might get used to it being there & not be bothered about me getting rid. Could be a future classic! Laughing

not so good on the work but nice one on the bike Alan thumbsthumbs

Spoken to the dealer, everything's in place. I've just taken my ZZR up to work to make some space, actually quite nice to be out on a bike for the first time in about three weeks I think. And I will say, as excited as I am about finally owning a Speed Triple after close on 15 years of thinking I ought to have one, that old Kawasaki still feels good when I open the taps. racer2

Right well it's at home, my son signed for it & he actually thought it was new, it looked so clean & shiny when they wheeled it off the van. Mind you I'll soon put that right eh? Laughing Pics tomorrow night and fingers crossed for some decent weather at the weekend. Yeah right.........

Right well it's at home, my son signed for it & he actually thought it was new, it looked so clean & shiny when they wheeled it off the van. Mind you I'll soon put that right eh? Laughing Pics tomorrow night and fingers crossed for some decent weather at the weekend. Yeah right.........
go and take them now please

@Davehutch wrote:

Were it not for the fact I'm in a hotel in Yarmouth I would mate. Smile

@Davehutch wrote:

well i am round there do you want me to take some ??

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

upsmack

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

upsmack
haha bet you cant wait to get home , cant wait to see it m8

great news on the bike alan party
shame about yarmouth though Sad

I'm home, been for a very quick spin-these bikes simply rock. So small & easy to steer, and finally I have a genuine one finger brake setup. Glad I bought a newer model with the Brembo monoblocs. thumbs

very nice alan looks nice in red Very Happy hope you washed the salt off Laughingthumbsthumbs

Looks good mate thumbsthumbsthumbs .
Always liked the look of them, but wondered if they'd be a bit small for me scratch