Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

where is everybody?

been a bit busy lately will try to make up for tomorrow off to the pics now with my lads to see new Will Smith film. see ya.

Try to get on as much as possible between work and family but it has been a bit quiet lately scratch 1163 forum members where are they all? confused

I think a lot if it is time. Given the membership numbers it should be busy, but I think most use it to look round on occasion. As has been said on another post there seems to be about 20-30 members who post regularly, and I think most of them have been busy watching the TT thumbsthumbsthumbs As it should be thumbsthumbs

I know it's quiet, but we're still organising ride outs etc, as demonstrated by the one I was out on last week, the one tomorrow, the Bikesafe and the Abergavenny Bike Show. I think Dave has said it previously, it will be quiet sometimes, but while we're still here, we'll be fine thumbsthumbs

i havent seen any of the tt yet Sad

is the proper racing on at the min?

Check out the I-Player, ITV4. They've got most of last weeks shows. But be quick thumbsthumbs

Working/Watching the tt/getting out on the bike while this wonderful sunshine is here

i havent seen any of the tt yet Sad

is the proper racing on at the min?

Check out the I-Player, ITV4. They've got most of last weeks shows. But be quick thumbsthumbs

I've got it all recorded,& saving it for when crap weather sets back in---summet ta look forward to.

I look in here reg' but ain't got nothin' interesting to report

I'm here but I've been away on my annual sabbatical. To the Isle of Man TT!! thumbs

Im still here too just been busy with work and gym thumbsthumbs

im here. Went away for the week, camping and mountain biking and then a few days away on the bike down the new forest Very Happy

Haven't heard from Rich (ITCHY) for a while, does anyone know if he's ok confused

Haven't heard from Rich (ITCHY) for a while, does anyone know if he's ok confused

as far as I know he's ok ...posts a lot on facebook thumbs

Thats a good point, not seen him around for a while :S tbf i did think about that the other week when i helped some guy pick up an FJR off the floor. Hope it wasn't rich Shocked