Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

F*****G SCUM!

Some right wankers out there. My gf woke up to find her car has been broken into, stereo still there, locking wheel nuts, spare alloy, alloys still there, passenger door is wrecked small tool kit stolen from the boot of the car and by the sounds of it, they tried to steal the pissing roof bars off the car!! ( but somehow managed to fail? ) Then i get a txt to say my mates bike has been stolen from Northampton, Red bandit 600 - Reg is N967 NFL has one of my old slim, small GP exhausts on, can hardly miss it! Keep a eye out for it.

The car is in a right f****ng mess, gf's just shown me pictures of the rear passenger side door. They failed to get in the window so just mashed the door up instead..

She's only had the car for a few months, her pride and joy.

affraid
If they do get caught not their fault of course.
Broken home no job.

Nothing you can say Pure Scum.

f****ng scum there is no need for that amount of damage. Will keep an eye out for ya m8s bike. smack

we had somebody break into my Mrs's car last year, they smashed the rear  quarter light, ripped the housing from round the steering column then noticed the f*****g great disclock on the steering wheel. cost us both a day off work to sort it out, fortunately not much in parts as the cars a bag of s**t but its the grief it causes, string the Ba*****s up by their todgers, thats what I say.

barstewards just do it for the hell of it half the time.by the look of it you should be able to bend the top of the door frame back in it will leave a kink on the inside of the frame but you won't see that when the doors shut.

Should do what they do in America and set up police bait cars then do what they do in Saudi and chop there bl censored  censored dy hands off!
probably not worth your no claims bonus but hope its not to painful to repair as Ian says it may bend back Sad

@madcarper wrote:
barstewards just do it for the hell of it half the time.by the look of it you should be able to bend the top of the door frame back in it will leave a kink on the inside of the frame but you won't see that when the doors shut.

the hinge looks censored as well as the door, think they might of bent the top of the roof as well so a lot of damage angry

well bad Matt ,its just total crap what one has to put up with in life
   cut they balls of i say .

scumbags problem is when they are caught nothing happens to them so they just carry on

hope ya can sort car out matt

@haveugot1 wrote:
f****ng scum there is no need for that amount of damage. Will keep an eye out for ya m8s bike. smack

Think they found my mates bike! unsure of condition Smile

Just read this mate. I don't think I need to repeat what has already been said, except to say I agree. W censored s!!!

Hopefully you managed to sort your gf car. And your mates bike was okay

A new door in the correct shade and it should be done. Bonus of her brother being a mechanic and owning a car garage! Very Happy