Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

2014 calendars (chat only)

POST PICS HERE >>>

/t8052-2014-calendar-picture-entries#105182

Any one fancy sorting these out for next year ?  confused  computer computer  phones  study

the only thing I would say is it would be nice if the bikes used are of members bikes and that we add the forum address on each page , other than that is up to who ever would like to take the task on to sort it as they wish salute

Chad has done a great job the last 2 years , If he wants to do it again thats fine ,

hutchsmotorbikeforum  forum

I do a calendar of my images for family and friends each year. Will happily do one for the forum too if Chad wants a rest from the task.....

Old and Disgraceful racer2 racer2 racer2 

@ptolemyx wrote:
I do a calendar of my images for family and friends each year. Will happily do one for the forum too if Chad wants a rest from the task.....

Old and Disgraceful racer2 racer2 racer2 
CHAD bump 

sounds like a plan thumbs  should be members only bikes as well thumbs 

I'm at work sorry. If you want me to make them again I don't mind. Not much hassle as I'd just use same supplier etc as their well priced and seem good enough quality. I've got mine on the wall covering a bog mark I did a year ago with double sided pads haha

I'm at work sorry. If you want me to make them again I don't mind. Not much hassle as I'd just use same supplier etc as their well priced and seem good enough quality. I've got mine on the wall covering a bog mark I did a year ago with double sided pads haha
do you want to sort it all out from the start chad thats what i am after , with running the forum and doing a lot in the back ground I dont really have time , NEED some one to organise it from start to finish ,

jus thought id check the idea and then it can go ahead. i thought, have a post started from now. one post per a person, if they want to change the pic they can edit the post, and then november time pictures will be chosen, depeing on numbers they may all fit the calendar if not some sort of voting etc?

jus thought id check the idea and then it can go ahead. i thought, have a post started from now. one post per a person, if they want to change the pic they can edit the post, and then november time pictures will be chosen, depeing on numbers they may all fit the calendar if not some sort of voting etc?
thumbs  if you want any threads moving or locking anything like that just ask m8

@Davehutch wrote:

thumbs    if you want any threads moving or locking anything like that just ask m8

okay mate ill start a thread now!

no worries, also means behing of novemeber gives time for voting if needed, and then get them earlier this year, and often tiny bit cheaper as its earlier which is better for everyone Wink

no worries, also means behing of novemeber gives time for voting if needed, and then get them earlier this year, and often tiny bit cheaper as its earlier which is better for everyone Wink
well done m8 , and not forgetting Brian for offering thumbs 

ive got more than one bike ,could you have them all in the same pic? scratch 

yeah you could have other bikes in it? as long as yours is there, and you stick to 1 pic Wink

i just put a pic from april of my bike before the drop! im bound to change it!!

ive got three bikes but think the Ace and Cat might make a nice pic thumbs 

Nice one chad hopefully this yr is the last we shall see of this bike.thumbs 

Okay mate. Sounds good mate. As I understand it we all put one pic in and that's it. If we want to change it, we can. Sounds good.

And agree with the previous posts, members bikes only. thumbs

Nice one Chad. Well done thumbs 

If we leave pics till last min people forget etc. Least this way it gets locked on 1st of November

If we leave pics till last min people forget etc. Least this way it gets locked on 1st of November

OK. Sounds good thumbs

Thanks for taking this on again Chad, last years calendar was/is great!  thumbs  thumbs  and thanks to Brian for your offer!  thumbs  thumbs

no worries everyone, feels like im donating a kidney with all of the messages haha!

hopefully there will be some good pics this year Smile

Yammy wrote:
Can I change my entry? I have taken a better pic since then
yes m8 just press the edit button under your post thumbs 

cant remember who, think it was mike had two picture entries?

easy mistake, forgotton who now ive come away from it haha

@Davehutch wrote:
cant remember who, think it was mike had two picture entries?

easy mistake, forgotton who now ive come away from it haha
second one has been deleted

was it mike?

I better hide hide 

not long now until ill be getting these made! all pics will be entered. some people will be doubled up with others