Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

*HELP STOLEN!* DRZ 400 SM AE56 FXJ

Suzuki DRZ 400 SM Stolen between 3am and 5am 01/10/13. Black with full venom stainless exhaust, Pro Taper bars. AE56 FXJ Stolen from Northampton. Chain and lock still attached as far as i know, bike had a full tank so could be anywhere from northampton 100 miles out. f****ng SCUM!! If you know anything about it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!

bloody hell matt Shocked hope you find the bike m8 fecking scum fighting 

this year started shit and has gotten worse.. i'm going to have to sell the xjr if i don't get the drz back... Whats the point in having something you always wanted if some lazy, scumbag mother f****ng lowlife, money grabbing, stealing ***** can't leave it alone... I'd love to cut there bastard fingers off, but they will no doubt get new ones paid for by us, the hard workers.

You know what really annoys me with this? I've had the bike for about 3 weeks... they took the chain with them when i could of still used the damn padlock, i'd just taxed the bike yesterday for a f****ng year and filled the tank up with petrol. The worse bit is, its not exactly a powerful bike so they won't break there neck/back. They knew what they were after as my xjr was next to it with no steering lock on and no chain/disc lock! not even touched the thing.

that's a shitter m8, hope you get it back, I would be moving the xjr they might come back for it.

that's bad news and i am sorry pal. Not being funny but if it is any consolation you can claim your tax back. Hope they catch the shitters

So sorry to hear that Matt. Hope the b*stards burn in hell fighting fighting smack smack 

Fu#k me sorry to hear this matey is there any way i can share this on fb and twatter

sorry to hear this matt,hope it turns up sounds like you have been targeted by the censored  scumbags

i bet its still local mate they havent got the brains to not use it either hope they are caught soon censored 

f**k me m8 im so sorry. Like u I would want their f****ng heads on a pole.

I so hope u get it back, but would you want it back cos they will probaly wreck.fighting 

proper sucks mate, hope you find it and the ***** who took it!

problem is if they targeted it it may not be chavs going ina field they may be professional bike thieves who ring them and stuff! still hope you catch them thou.

and why sell the xjr you not insured?

Ive spread the word as much as i can Matt Fcensored g scumbags fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting

Have shared to Fbook page 'Motorcycle Stolen' and it has been reposted several times. Hope there is a positive result thumbs 

@Oldfart wrote:
Have shared to Fbook page  'Motorcycle Stolen' and it has been reposted several times.  Hope there is a positive result  thumbs 
yes I have shared it on all my f/book pages and forums that I am on too ,

@Oldfart wrote:
Have shared to Fbook page  'Motorcycle Stolen' and it has been reposted several times.  Hope there is a positive result  thumbs 
Thank you :)I'm staying positive that its still in one piece.

Turns out a lot of bikes have been stolen and are going abroad ( Poland ). Funny, the shops have someone upstairs who are constantly looking into the garden and at the bikes. I recon they have tipped a 'friend' off.

stolen to order matt confused  I hope you get a result on this m8

@dick65 wrote:
stolen to order matt confused  I hope you get a result on this m8
Yup, that's exactly what i'm thinking... got to see what happens in 15 days, XJR might have to go so i can buy a winter run around thanks to thieving scum Sad I really hope its not gone and its just some kids with nothing better to do..

sold it the other month, money went towards the drz Sad 

Starting to get really pissed off now. 16 days after it was stolen the police decided to ask if its ok to publish pictures and information about the bikes on there site/social networking sites...

I'm trying to sort out the V33 for a tax refund as i only taxed it a couple days before it was stolen, and guess what.. You have to ring a premium rate number to get a bloody form... Why is it we always come off worse?? You pay to tell the insurance that its stolen ( premium rate numbers ovc ), you get screwed over when/if they cough up and then you still have to cough up more money to find something else.

Thats shocking but not surprising. head bang 

They stole our james bike a couple of yrs ago and he found it on ebay, told the police but they werent interested.

always the way too much work, rather be going around telling people off for silly things often.

Im gonna put one of these up that should keep the bastards out of my shizzle

Ok it's starting to look like i need to sell the xjr! I've had enough Sad

Take it theres been no info then mat

boss had a txt today saying his mates cbr was stolen from Nottingham area last night

hope ya can get things sorted

they don't make things easy matt and hope you don't have to sell the xjr thumb down 

i dont mean to hype the drama but this morning, as i opened my back door, the bike cover had been pulled up past the handle bars on the side of the ground anchor and disc lock. I really hope it was the wind though its never blown the cover off past the handle bars with it being a cruiser.

@fr499y wrote:
Ok it's starting to look like i need to sell the xjr! I've had enough Sad

Hopefully not mate. Seems a shame to ruin what you want to do over some f censored  g thieving who can't keep their hands to themselves angry   angry   angry

@lee wrote:
Take it theres been no info then mat

boss had a txt today saying his mates cbr was stolen from Nottingham area last night

hope ya can get things sorted

Police have filed the case as apparently there is no more they can do. I bet if it was one of there WR250x's that got stolen they would have the whole force out looking for it. Makes me really angry!